tugbert1

Double drive pully for RT366 tiller

tugbert1

This is my original RT366 mounted to our family 875. A while back my Dad lent the tiller to my uncle. He brought all of it back except for the double V pulley that mounts to the hydro output shaft to drive the tiller. does anyone have or know where I could get one Part # is 6887 according to the original manualwheel_horse_2.thumb.jpg.262b8171548b3455

• Like 1

DougL3

Just wanted to say hello from 20 minutes up the road in China Grove!  Good luck on the pulleys.

tugbert1

Thanks, good to meet you. These things are becoming harder and harder to find

tugbert1

Ok Here it is. Did not get any replies with info on the original pulley availability and / or photos of one so I made this rig. Will see how it works this weekenddouble_pulley__1.thumb.jpg.32fd0b368bbc5

tugbert1

Here it is...pics to follow...Wheel Horse has got to be the best "little" tractor in the world at 50+ with no major rebuild it puts the new tractors on the market to shame (no the new tractors should be ashamed of themselves...their makers too...mere toys). She maintained 7 acres of lawn, snow, gardens and anything you could throw at her for 50 years ****50 YEARS**** once more ****50 yes 50 years**** without a grunt or complaint at a third less hp than the new offerings. For Pete's sake my dad drug a milk tanker semi to the gas station after it failed How Bad A$$ is that. Today even though it could belong to AARP this little horse will leave you in awe. 

• Like 3

JC 1965

Great lookin little tractor.Good luck with the pulley and     :WRS:

Furious

Nice tractor.  I just picked up a used tiller for my 1277 but it didn't come with anything but the tiller.  Do you have pictures of your setup?  I'd like to go with the same two belt setup you have, but I need some good pictures to go off to get me started on the fab work.  Also, did the double pulley you made work out?  What did you use?  Thanks.

312Hydro

Looks like he welded two pulleys together.

Edited by 312Hydro

Jessica
On 8/21/2015 at 4:18 AM, tugbert1 said:

Ok Here it is. Did not get any replies with info on the original pulley availability and / or photos of one so I made this rig. Will see how it works this weekenddouble_pulley__1.thumb.jpg.32fd0b368bbc5

Have one for sale or know where to get one?