slammer302

Lawn Ranger comparison

slammer302

I decided to compare my lawn rangers now that i have two of them one is a L-156 and the other is a 32R or 33R not for sure but i have been calling it a 32R so i went out this morning and was riding them both around the yard and what i have found so far is the L-156 is more comfortable to sit on and the ride is softer probably because it has a padded seat and wider tires and it also turns alot sharper than the 32R and electric start is also nice but the 32R also has its perks. You can mow alot closer to stuff with it sense the deck sticks out alot farther than the tires it has almost eliminated weed eating for me the L-156 wider back tires stick out farther than the deck and the 32R with pull start is very simple to work on and you can take the hood off with out having to remove the steering wheel witch is a big plus when using tecky motors. Both are very fun to use and great little horses 

IMG_20150816_103933192.jpg

IMG_20150816_104021852.jpg

IMG_20150816_104034421_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150816_103949575_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150816_103957116.jpg

• Like 7

slovinski

Decisions, decisions.....great looking pair of mowers,  good to see they still are on the job

squonk

Do you have any pics of the L-156 with the hood off? I'm not up much on Lawn Rangers. I have a chance to buy a nice 156 but the hood is cut up and it has a replacement Tecky :) :) and the gas tank is mounted on the engine hence the cut up hood. I'm trying to locate a hood before I buy it. I don't know what else I would need.

slammer302

i will get a pic when i get it all back together i have it torn apart to decarbon the head

Wheel-N-It
OK, now I really really want a Lawn Ranger !!!
  • Like 2

slammer302

come on down will wrangle you one up!

• Like 1

squonk

I'd get the one near me if I could find a hood.Supposedly the local dealer has one. But he's also the guy who told the owner it was a 56. Then the owner calls me and wants to know if I want a 56 WH. I drive over and it's a Lawn Ranger with a cut up hood! :rolleyes::confusion-seeingstars:

• Like 1

slammer302

bummer i'm trying to upload a pic of mine without the hood on it 

i think i have a gastank mount but i do not have any gastanks 

IMG_20150816_155835444_HDR.jpg

squonk

That's a start. Gives me an idea what to look for

• Like 1