Horseplay82

Project "Horseplay" workhorse lt832

Horseplay82
FB_IMG_1437588782609.thumb.jpg.217e60850FB_IMG_1437588753741.thumb.jpg.3d2f2f076

FB_IMG_1437588767469.jpg

FB_IMG_1437588775119.jpg

FB_IMG_1437588783120.jpg

FB_IMG_1437588788367.jpg

FB_IMG_1437588799615.jpg

FB_IMG_1437588815041.jpg

Edited by Horseplay82
  • Like 4

19richie66

Totally Cool!

Pullstart

nice work!

PaulC

Really cool and I love the exhaust :handgestures-thumbupright:  Would love to hear more info on this like any specific purpose itll be used for? any performance type mods done, ya know why you did it and how you got there.

Horseplay82

Basically When I got it the 8hp Briggs was extremely neglected, mower deck was pretty well rusted! I knew I didn't want to get rid of the machine just because of it. So with that in mind I pulled the tired 8 horse, removed the deck, and built it from what I pictured in my mind! The motor I put on it in place of the tired 8hp, was a flat head Briggs 12hp, I got bored with that lol. One day I came across lawn    Mower racing that's when I decided I was going to build a racer out of it! I started doing research on good motors for racing one of the engines on the list was a model. 28 14.5 Ohv Briggs! On day my friend calls me up and says I've got another motor for the horse! When he got home from work that evening I went I looked at this engine! It was indeed a 14.5 horse Ohv! He said (my friend) I have no use for it, 40.00 and it's yours! Bam, I bought it, it had clean oil, the engine was super clean for a 1990 model, months later I built the engine! I'll I'm getting tired of typing now lol so I'll upload pics of the engine build! I build the tractor to have fun and simply recycle a cool piece of machinery!

• Like 3

AMC RULES
:text-coolphotos: ...but, I'm thinkin'...   :teasing-poke:
now is the time for some video here.    :auto-layrubber:
  • Like 2

Horseplay82

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 4

Aldon

Digging the Orange pin stripe on black rims. Sweet!

PaulC

I am really liking this! How fast does that baby go? and were you able to just flip that front axle over or did you have to modify things? I have extra tractors now and am always thinking of building something cool whenever I get the time and something like this would definitely fit the bill. I keep thinking something utility vehicle wise mainly for hauling deer back home during deer season but this low rider has cool written all over it. Great job!!

Horseplay82

Im looking for another hood but with the louvers on top