Tankman

Tine Dethatcher

Tankman

Always "needed" a tine dethatcher but, didn't like the cheapo's out there.

Found this one, seems heavy duty. I haven't found the manufacturer; Thatch Master.

Oh well, works great and, better than hand raking. Cheaper that the rotary dethatching implements out there.

This one seems perfect for my one acre of lawn. Gives the grandsons something to do, easy enough.

post-8021-0-69285200-1429216860_thumb.jp

clip

Looks like a good one! I picked one up from Amazon on sale, Agri Fab's 48" model. It's not as heavy as some of the ones I've used in the past but is wide enough it makes short work of the yard. Tines are 3/16" steel, plenty of them. Now I just need to get a lawn sweeper or bagger to keep from taking the entire yard.

F4F6EE18-52BA-427D-9842-2464021C4B0E.jpg

72CE9A2A-7D08-43A1-8B32-B50D87E6D9D0.jpg

Edited by clip

Tankman

Looks good Clip. What model Work Horse, looks clean!  

I didn't like the all gray, repainted just the belt guards Rustoleum Regal Red for a little Horse sense.  :laughing-rofl: 

post-8021-0-28334600-1429281081_thumb.jp

clip

It's the '84 GT1600, have the 42" side discharge deck and a 48" snow/dozer blade and wheel weights. Added LED headlights and made a solid lift link for it. Really impressed with it as it outperforms my '07 Cub Cadet when cutting grass, leaving a very nice finished lawn. Has less rust too!

Tankman

I'm a big Kohler fan but the Work Horse's 16 hp Briggs is performing quite well. Time'll tell!

I do like the WH height adjust that was left off the Work Horses. Found one on eBay and purchased it, easy install. Worked great with the 48" snow blade I used this past lousy, PITA white, wet, cold junque.

post-8021-0-75144100-1429446172.jpg

post-8021-0-52976100-1429446232.jpg

clip

Looks good, think I need one as I would like to float the blade a little over the gravel driveway. Also imagine it would help if I was moving dirt, etc. Do you have any pictures or a thread on how you installed it? Would like to buy one but I don't see any on eBay currently.