Sign in to follow this  
grinchsr

314H MEETS TRAC-VAC

grinchsr

I have a 314H and would like to use it to pull my TRAC VAC in the fall. Are hydro's happy pulling something other than a lawn cart?

• Like 1

MalMac

It will do just fine, when on leaf duty just pay attention to any leaf build up around the pump and fan. Keep it cleaned out to prevent any chance of heat build up.

floor-it

I have a PeCo Leaf Machine that adds lots of weight to my WH 518H or the WH 312H tractor.  The only thing I have to watch is the added weight when the 11 Cubic Foot Leaf Bag is full and when going up my steep hills.  The PeCo leaf machine has a 4 HP Briggs and large 8" diameter flex tubes for moving the leaves from the mower deck thru the impeller and into the leaf bag.

You will never have trouble if your Hydro Cooling Fan is intact and driven at the proper speed.

Gary

grinchsr

THANKS for the return messages.  I wanted to check before I did it so I don't kill my hydro

ericj

it's a wheel horse not a box store hunk of junk, take care of the wheel horse, keep it clean and maintained, it will last a long time and do lots and lots of work

eric j  

ben06351

I use my 520HC to pull the largest Cyclone Rake they make. Just keep her clean with fresh fluids and grease she will do fine. I also add wheel weights.

Forest Road

Eaton 1100 = no problem