rmaynard

2015 WHCC Show - Are You Going To Attend?

KC9KAS

We just received a call from the hotel we have reservations with near Gettysburg. We have had our reservations since January.

Seems as though they will not be associated with Wyndham....The group we used our "rewards points" from to get 2 free nights after the end of May.

We still have reservations for 3 nights at $120, but that is why we went with this hotel.....rewards credit!

Now we are looking for another hotel that will honor our reward points!

The thing that ticked us off was the fact that NO ONE called us before today (and Wyndham canceled the reservations in February).

Boy would we have been in shock to show up there and not have a room!!

rmaynard

I would call Wyndham, ask to speak to a manager. Tell them that you want to be comped in the amount of the lost rewards, and that you want it in the form if a Visa gift card mailed so you have it before your visit. There are consumer protection rules that apply here and you need to be firm. This happened to me a few years back with Marriott, and they made good.

• Like 1

muz123

Oh ok, just wondering because this will be the first year I'm bringing my tractor.  Ill bring my wooden ramps and a gas can just in case i run out of gas during cruise night.

Edited by muz123

squonk

It's a shame our tractors don't run on hot air. There's plenty of it floating around by the time the cruise starts!  :) 5321056003avatar_zpsvupielrx.gif

baerpath

Looks like I'll make it this yr.

• Like 2

squonk

26th and 27th look right to me. The 2014 show flyer looks odd though!  :confusion-confused:

• Like 1

Racinbob

Yea, the 26 & 27 are correct. I was concerned a couple months ago and Eric from the WHCC cleared it up. Their website isn't updated often.

horse junkie

I will be there friday morning bringing 2 K301's one with electri clutch both complete, a Ranger 800 motor disassembled needs rings or valves, numerous tins and misc. parts.
see you all there

roadapples

be there for my seventh year, but then I`m only fourteen miles away. looking forward to meeting more of you guys this year

• Excellent 1

Fun Engineer

Change of plans this year. I won't be attending the show. I promised my wife to help her at her art shows this summer and unfortunately one of them is the same weekend as the show. Will miss the fellowship and tomfoolery.  Have a great time everyone. I'll see you next year.
Dave

rmaynard

Sorry you won't be there Dave.

nylyon

I might have a change of plans in the opposite direction!  It looks like I will be able to attend now....  working on the details.

Am I still invited to the fire?

• Like 6

stevebo

Oh boy... a FORD in the New England convoy??

• Like 3

squonk
:) If he leaves the same time as you he'll have a head start! See if you can catch him! :)

rmaynard

I might have a change of plans in the opposite direction!  It looks like I will be able to attend now....  working on the details.

Am I still invited to the fire?

​You betcha!

• Like 1

stevasaurus

That is excellent Karl...one eye...or two...??  :banana-linedance:     :)

nylyon

two... @tractorchick Kate, are you going to be there this year again?

• Like 1

stevasaurus

I am pretty sure she said she was going.  :)

• Like 1

squonk

I'm trying to load up on scars! :)

mels

Longshot.  
I now have two Masonic events the Wednesday and Thursday nights of that week I've been "requested" to take part in.  
There's a chance we could head down Friday leaving here late morning so we'll play it by ear.
Sorry we won't make the convoy, always enjoyed that to Carlisle for the Ford Nationals with everyone from from our club.  FRS radio's make it a lot of fun.

stevebo

Mel-
Where are your priorities?? lol

mels

Right?  Lol

Zeek

Change of plans this year. I won't be attending the show. I promised my wife to help her at her art shows this summer and unfortunately one of them is the same weekend as the show. Will miss the fellowship and tomfoolery.  Have a great time everyone. I'll see you next year.
Dave

​BUMMER! See you next year!

Ken B

I might be leaving early myself..I might have another stop to make on the way down. I don't want to push my van too hard trying to keep up with the high horsepower diesels...One of them diesel guys likes to relentlessly blow my doors in on every steep hill he comes to.. I like to return the favor out on the water...

• Like 2