shallowwatersailor

New Look for 5xi

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

John, wow wow wow. That about sums it up. No, let me throw a SWEET on that to. Good job Terry.

Glenn

• Like 2

Vinylguy

Thanks for posting John.

I really like the look and now that I see them on your tractor I like them even more!!

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat:      :text-+1:      :thumbs:

What Terry said is true.   :text-coolphotos:

Ken B

Very nice! Terry will be getting a call from me tomm about some 420 decals....

Ed Kennell

Looks great without the Toro John. Hope you didn't strain anything pushing all that snow.  :teasing-poke:  :occasion-snowman:

shallowwatersailor

Looks great without the Toro John. Hope you didn't strain anything pushing all that snow.  :teasing-poke:  :occasion-snowman:

I think that It looks so good,  I need to do the other two come Spring.

Nope, used the cruise control. :banana-skier: The hydraulics make the plow go up - and go down although the ankle got a workout on the hydro pedal. :icecream: Hopefully Saturday's storm/Monday's storm will bring enough that I can use the "Paladin" with the snowthrower! It's getting jealous of  "Hopalong" and "Poncho." I've used both now for the two snowstorms.

doc724

John, I like the look.  I will have to keep those new decals in mind if mine ever get tattered (or I just want a change).  BTW, you are not the only one with "whiskers" on your attachments.  I have them on the blower for the 314.  It is the only way to see where the edge of the blower is when you are backing out.  I have mine temporarily attached so I can lift them off when the blower is being used.  Otherwise I will snap off the cable clips that hold them in place.

Racinbob

That looks awesome John. Great job on the design Terry. Like the 'Toro' or not on the original decal the new design looks so much better and works great on the X's.  :handgestures-thumbsup: 

Brrly1

Looks good John, I am going to need a set myself. Probably going to wait for spring? I guess my question would be the decal on the right side of tractor looks different because of the horse being reversed. This is just me and don't need to be beat up over it but I think it looks better with a Normal decal like the left side. My preference

Edited by Brrly1

shallowwatersailor

Nice catch, Burly. I didn't even notice it was flipped.

Vinylguy

I will send you another one with the horse facing left John. 

I missed that myself.  :banghead: