Steve Winnie

Fixing Bad Previous Owner's Bad Fixes

Trouty56

I like it!!!!

• Like 2

Pollack Pete

Sounds like a classic case of abuse by a previous owner.it's in good hands now.Nice looking tractor.Love those GT-14's.I have 4 or 5 of them myself.No loader though.Have fun with your new toy.

• Like 2

AMC RULES

I dig the "farmer" paint job.   :thumbs: 

• Like 2

Geno

I like it too!   :handgestures-thumbsup:

• Like 1

Tankman

Great Horse, nice setup. Even the farmer paint looks good.

Makin' progress, time and effort you (or anyone) will not regret. An investment!  :)

Now, you can get back to work! Go go!

Edited by Tankman
  • Like 1

Brrly1

There's nothing wrong with "something to do". Been doing that for awhile now. Love the tractor, nice find. There's a few running around here to and yes, I have a loader, with indep. three point which is a slick setup. Good Luck

• Like 1

kudzu3

Don't know what you paid for it, but I bet that if it had been perfect, you'd have paid a lot more :)

• Like 3

AJ_Thanatos

Very Nice!  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

Steve Winnie

Gentlemen,

If you want me to give you the finger I will be happy to do so, but I've done a good enough job cutting one off on my own, saving you the trouble. ;)

I'd consider selling this machine, but I live north of Seattle and shipping would be expensive.

Regards,

Steve "Thumb and a Half" Winnie

Edited by Steve Winnie

WH nut

Sounds like a classic case of its a good thing there are folks out there like that SO we can buy these machines at a decent price. A little fixin is nothing but a thing.

• Like 1

km3h

I don't care hoe bad the previous owner treated it, if the price was anywhere near reasonable, I would have bought it and then had fun redoing the whole thing. That looks like it is not in very bad condition. A little fixing will make a big difference.  

• Like 2

boovuc

Nice and a nice Ark Loader with it too! At least the previous owner didn't just run it out to a fence row and let it sit for a decade! Lets say he was a little miserly in what he chose to "fix" it with! And he didn't have much hand and arm strength so he couldn't tighten things real well!  :)

• Like 1

wheel-mule

A couple years ago I bought a Cub 1650 with a johnson loader .It about the same condition as yours,As I bought it to use as a loader tractor I just fixed what needed to and have been useing it sence.I still need to change the motor mounts to cut down on viberation,But if I fixed it up nice I would scared to get a scratch on it.I only paid$1000 for it.The loade was worth more than that.It has paid for itself many times.Have fun using it. Looks good

• Like 1