Racinbob

New Decals

Vinylguy

Thanks for the kind words Bob. Wish I were in Florida right now. :)  Getting pretty chilly here in the Midwest this week.

• Like 7

AMC RULES

Looks nice Bob.  :thumbs:

• Like 3

km3h

I put that same set on my 416-H and they really set it off. Terry is the man and always gets it right. I liked them so much I bought two more sets for other tractors I have to refurbish.

• Like 3

Tankman

Have used several sets of Terry's decals.

Great, artistic, beautiful! Couldn't restore any Horse without Terry's help!   :)

• Like 4

jackhammer

drool, slobber :eusa-clap::thumbs:

• Like 2

Racinbob

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Thanks for the kind words Bob. Wish I were in Florida right now. :)  Getting pretty chilly here in the Midwest this week.

I saw the forecast for South Bend. Single digits :eek:  That same front will make it down here and Our highs will be in the 50's a couple days. Believe me, I'm not complaining one bit.

I put that same set on my 416-H and they really set it off. Terry is the man and always gets it right. I liked them so much I bought two more sets for other tractors I have to refurbish.

I saw those on your beautiful restoration Nick. That was the first time I saw them on a tractor except for the video on Terry's site. I showed my wife your 416 and she loved it too.

We also need to mention that these decals are crazy easy to work with. They seem to defy those little air bubbles. :handgestures-thumbsup:

• Like 3

Wishin4a416

Ive got 2 sets of Terry's and quality is superb!

Looks great Bob!!

Edited by Wishin4a416
  • Like 2

Geno

Terry is no doubt the best there is.  Everything I have gotten from him couldn't be any better.    :handgestures-thumbsup:

• Like 3

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Bob, the decals are the icing on the cake. Looks superb.

Glenn

• Like 2

can whlvr

nice lookin tractor,ya terrys decals are the best as good as oem or better,and much more affordable,it makes doing a restore a lot easier

• Like 1