Sign in to follow this  
bluetuna08

loader for 520

bluetuna08

how do I find a front end load for my 520h? it is a 92 with the swept forward front axle.

how much do they cost and are they plug and play?

thanks

Docwheelhorse

Yes they are plug and play if you get a Kwik Way and figure on $2000+ for a good used one :banghead: Where are you located as I know where two or three units are.... I bought one for my 520-8 there.

Tony

bluetuna08

I am way up in north central maine!

traktorkidd7/30/93

Tony,

Where are the loaders that you are talking about?

Nick

The KW loader will also be plug and play on the other classic GTs plus the Super-C. So you can always move it to another tractor. :banghead: Depending on how long you can wait $1,500 to $2,000+ sounds about right but if you look long enough they come up now and then for around $1,000. At that price range its hard to build one for a lower cost unless you get some deals on the parts and steel.

DMESS

As reference the last KW I saw on ebay brought $900-$1000, although I'm not positive it was all there.

MaineDad

how do I find a front end load for my 520h? it is a 92 with the swept forward front axle.

how much do they cost and are they plug and play?

thanks

Just don't look on Maine's Craigslist, or in Uncle Henrys, or while you are driving around Maine's back roads. I've got dibs on all those :banghead:

bluetuna08

Micah,

If I find one I will let you know about it first and give you first rights to it! :USA:

you have paid the wheel horse dues more than me...besides my wife said I couldnt buy one :banghead:

htopjimmy26

Kwik-Way, or KW manufacturing still makes these loaders new, I called them about 4wks ago pipe dreaming about a new loader for one of the c195s. They sent me brochures and a quote for around $2500 plus bucket and weight box. They are very nice people and you should buy one new , use it then sell it to me used for half price. :banana: :USA: :banghead:

Nick

That price sounds about the same as dealer list price more than 5 years ago. I would think that steel prices would have taken the price up by now. Do they sell direct?

Its been a while since they showed any products for Toro Wheel Horse online. KW loader link

htopjimmy26

No direct sale but the guy I talked to said that all I had to do was go through any cub/deere/toro dealer and thats what I'ld pay :banghead: . But price did include pump and all mounting and plumbing/control valve.