kloe0699

Husqvarna help needed

kloe0699

I bought a GT52XLS brand new last year with the power flow bagger. I liked the look of the fabricated deck, as its built pretty beefy. It cuts horribly. The dealer cant get a set of high lift blades for it, I don't think I should need them anyways as it should cut right outta the crate. I put a new set of G6 gators on it and its a little better. The deck is level side to side.. They have checked it out for level, belt wear and such. They don't have any answers? I like the tractor. The Kawasaki motor has plenty of power and sips fuel. Any ideas?

Save Old Iron

First check if the blades are mounted upside down.

Second. my bagger experience on a JD mower makes me believe hi-lift blades are absolutely necessary for proper cut.

I also tried the so called "high lift" gator blades and they were nowhere near as good as the JD blades.

Give the light lift Husq blades a go.

kloe0699

Soi. They aren't upside down... I change/sharpen them twice a week. It has medium lift, I would say blades from the factory. I have 2 sets of those and a set of the gators. This mower deck builds up grass more so than any I have seen. Twice a week... Scrape the deck and swap blades.. And it still cuts like hell?

I only bag in the fall also.

Edited by kloe0699

whtractors24

I work at a toro/ Husqvarna dealer see lots of those models id try the stock low lift blade 1st even with the vaccum it shall work fine!