stevebo

NE/CT Caravan to The Big Show Info Here- Meet Time and Place

stevebo

All-

Not sure how many members are interested in meeting up to drive down to the show together as we typically do on Thursday morning the 19th. I am sure that Kenb and his son Cole and Me and my son will be meeting up in the Danbury area to head to the show together. Anyone who is interested in meeting up with us early that morning, post it up here and send me a pm. We typically meet around 5-6am and get there by early afternoon. Let me know. 

Sparky

I'm a Friday morning guy.....drive safe and see ya there!

Mike.........

nylyon

Steve, where do you usually meet? Not to change tradition, but maybe meet at the Home Depot parking lot in Brewster (easy on-off both directions)?  I would certainly be interested in the convoy, but when towing the camper I do keep it to 65 max.

stevebo

We usually meet at exit 2 in Danbury but that will work too. This year I have some towing power so going 65 will not be an issue ... lol

• Like 1

nylyon

Do we use CB's?  Who's gonna drive the Black TransAm?

• Like 3

AMC RULES

I'll be in the black GMC Cledus...

and here's the view you'll see.   :auto-layrubber:

post-3498-0-28572200-1380365645_thumb.jp

Ken B

Do we use CB's?  Who's gonna drive the Black TransAm?

I usually bring a few Motorola's, Steve and I usually go back and forth... The conversation the last few year's mostly consisted of me asking Steve if Big Whitey needed a push to help it up the hill....Now that he has his new Duramaximus his top end is unlimited...He might flex some muscle and throw me the tow rope. Last I knew Richard Rawlings (that Gaskey Monkey) was drivin the black T/A

• Like 2

stevebo

I have a set of good walkies too that I will bring. And yes... after last year not being able to drive up those hills big whitey HAD to go. The Duramax does have all the power I need to get the job done.  :happy-jumpeveryone:  :happy-jumpeveryone: 

jimt1971

Those Duramaxes rock. Welcome to the team.

squonk

I'll be enjoying the sights along  Rt. 15 in my rice burner Toyota. I'll be by myself except for a plastic purple Dino riding shotgun!  :)

VinsRJ

I may be interested in running with you guys... just ordered a new hitch for the RAV4 (all wheel drive V6), I'll keep up... and most likely going to use my brother's enclosed trailer. 

stevebo

How in the world did you get him to let you use it?  :ychain:  Let me know. You are more than welcome to stay over my place Wednesday night if you want and we can get an early start Thursday am. 

stevebo

ALL-

WE WILL BE MEETING IN THE PARKING LOT OF THE BREWSTER HOME DEPOT @6AM ON THURSDAY MORNING THE 19TH. PLEASE SEND ME A PM IF YOU PLAN ON MEETING US THERE SO WE KNOW WHO IS MEETING UP WITH US. 

nylyon

I'm there!

VinsRJ

How in the world did you get him to let you use it?  :ychain:  Let me know. You are more than welcome to stay over my place Wednesday night if you want and we can get an early start Thursday am. 

Well lets just say is not willingly.

stevebo

ALL

SO FAR WE HAVE CONFIRMED THE FOLLOWING MEMBERS FOR 6 am In Brewster.

Karl

Wallfish john

Ken b

Dave b

Me and my sidekick brennanbo

Possibly vins rj

Anyone else?

neil

Have a safe journey guys , see you at the show

nylyon

See you there Neil!  Got a lot of packing to do today, lost yesterday, but have to get it done today.  See everyone tomorrow morning 6:00am.

nylyon

All packed up and ready to roll!  Hope to get a camp site with electric!

wallfish

Packed and ready, see you guys in the morning

stevebo

By the time we get there you should have no problem. We do not stay in the camping area rather on the other side. There are a few spots there with regular 110 we use.... Hope we can get that same location as last year...  :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

nylyon

Up, getting coffee, a quick shower, wake up the 2 coming with me and we're rolling!