stevebo

BIG SHOW... WHAT ARE YOU BRINGING/LOOKING FOR?

Sparky

I'll be there. No major damage to the ankle, but we had to shoot the horse. Just look for the guy with his right ankle twice the size of his left.

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Luckily there isn't a dancing contest at the show eh Bob?

Mike........

varosd

Well, a lot can happen between taking the bars out of the oven and getting back to loading the trailer.

The Commando 8 got away from me, and flipped. Landed on my right ankle. Not going to post a picture of that, but at least it is not broken, just badly bruised.

attachicon.gifIMG_20140618_171556.jpg

Hopefully all will be okay after I ice it for awhile.

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

not to be morbid but maybe a new type of RS Calendar?... We could call it "Crash and Burn"!

Hodge71

Well once again the 18 Automatic has left me down so it will not be riding around at it comemorative show with the 60 inch deck on it. I snapped the bolts off the right turning brake last night and when they broke the hub got a split in the back. Its undriveable. I will still be there Saturday morning bright and early with my lil guy and his Redsquare hat. I have to pick up a lawn sweeper from Ken, a lawn vacuum from limited12, a 50 inch sickle bar mower for my boy's Charger 12 from JGC9166 and somehow I need to make arrangements to pick up a AC-6 cultivator I won on fleabay for my boy's Suburban 400. Right now the seller is going down Friday with the cultivator and I wont be there til Saturday so I gotta figure a hiding place for it til I can get it.

AMC RULES

Loaded up, after the rain finally stopped... :handgestures-thumbsup:  

with some room to spare for the return trip home. 

post-3498-0-13100800-1403225846_thumb.jp

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 2

Sparky

Just finished loading up for a 4:am departure. Not bringing much, my 1054 to carry me around and my C-105 which is sold and being picked up at the show. Also bringing a 50" grader blade if anyone is interested.

post-2-0-03283700-1403221412_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-75958800-1403221423_thumb.jpg

Mike............

"D"- Man

I may be looking to buy some discs & rods for an 18 Automatic or one of the 3 "D" series, some afordable arm rests for the same and mid mount PTO bracket.

Maybe a D-200 gas tank. I will bring a couple decals for an oil-bath air cleaner = $10.00 each {953, 1054 or 1054A Kohler style.} Maybe some Wheel Horse belts: 1.) 1563 = $5.00 2.) 1589B = $5.00 3.) 1592 = $20.00 4.) 1593 = $20.00 5.) 7478 = $10.00 each or two for $15.00 only have two of these. I have three pairs of NOS reflectors for an 18 Automatic, D-160, D-180 or D-200 =$20.00 Pair. Mule drive w/pulleys = $5.00 Lift Cable = $10.00 3 Point Hitch Pivot block for 18 Auto - 3 "D" = $25.00. 953, 1054 mower deck lift bracket {bent a little} = $40.00 clutch plate w/pad for 18 Auto. = $25.00

Cell 419 303 4409 Mark.

Edited by TWIN54

squonk

Loaded up, after the rain finally stopped... :handgestures-thumbsup:  

with some room to spare for the return trip home. 

EEK!!! The dreaded U-Haul trailer!!!!!
  • Like 1

Theroundhousernr

Well we are leaving tomorrow at 6. I hope there is still some action to be had tomorrow. This will be my first time there. I have a few things I am looking for. A snow cab in particular. See ya tomorrow!

Kyle