Sparky

Opinion on rim color (not linen beige)

stevebo

The black exhaust looks good against the wheels.... :happy-partydance:

Ken B

That turned out pretty nice Sparky.. Didn't you have a 1054 once that you sold because you said there wasn't enough leg room for you :ychain: I have a 1054 that I got from Stevebo via trade recetly that I'm currently working on. I just repainted my rims Antique white, they were painted red yrs. ago. I'm torn between keeping the tractor original or doing a little worker refurb on it.. I might install a stack on it as well..

Kwa1ski

@Sparky: I love the look of the rims! I might steal that idea if I get another tractor. The black also looks good. Any decals or WH stickers?

Sparky

Didn't you have a 1054 once that you sold because you said there wasn't enough leg room for you :ychain:

What an incredible memory Ken!! You are right, I said that way back and this one is no different as far as leg room. The main reason I wanted it was to have a piece of "old iron" for show cruising, I'll have to deal with the cramped quarters (or re-drill the holes for the backrest to gain an inch or two!)

Mike.............

Sparky

@Sparky: I love the look of the rims! I might steal that idea if I get another tractor. The black also looks good. Any decals or WH stickers?

Decals are in the plans.....might try to pick up a set at the show.

Thanks for the comps!

Mike.............

• Like 1

Trouty56

Nice looking machine..... :)