RMCIII

JUST MISSED A 1435 for $3,800.00

RMCIII

That's right..... I know we like them Red in here. But this unit was only 3 yrs. old... 1500hrs in vg shape. Cozy cab, 48" 2 - stage blower and 72" front mount mower..... This unit, with this set-up is selling for $12 - $15K all day long... I asked the guy if the pirce llisted was correct... YEs it was. They had taken the unit in for a job they had completed... All they wanted to do was get out of the unit what was owed.... YOW!!!!! WHAT A F&^%$^ DEAL someone just got.... They guy did say that he has not seen any cash yet... He is giving the buyer until tomorrow to come up with the green... If not, I am next in line... I can't imagine that no-one could not come up with that... Even a bank would loan someon the $$$ at that price for the unit..... Man, talk abou just missing it... :angry-cussingblack: 10 minutes is all is missed it by.. YEp ranting over this one..... :banghead:

Desko

Ok I'm lost but what is the 1435?

AMC RULES

All I know about it is...   :) 

you don't want one, it's the wrong color.     :happy-jumpeveryone:

https://www.deere.com/wps/dcom/en_INT/products/equipment/commercial_mowing/rotary_mowers/front_rotary_mowers/1435/1435.page

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 1

RMCIII

The Guy did not pick it up, so WOOOOW< HOOOOO< I am getting it tomorrow!!!!!!

C-101plowerpower

MEH, i don't like em that much and i used to build em and detail the cabs before they went out, lemme tell ya they are a pita to get in and out :banghead:

Koen

RMCIII

Its for my dad. It has the hard cab and 2 stage blower so it will only be used in the winter. For$3,800.00 when they are selling for 12k minmum, what is mot to like. If he does decide he does not like it, he could sell it for 3 tomes what was paid for it.

shallowwatersailor

There is one in MN for $19,995 with the Cozy Cab, front mower and snowblower with 350 hrs on Tractor House. Sounds like a fantastic deal!

Does the one you're dad is getting have 4WD? The tires are like a garden tractor size.

RMCIII

There is one in MN for $19,995 with the Cozy Cab, front mower and snowblower with 350 hrs on Tractor House. Sounds like a fantastic deal!

Does the one you're dad is getting have 4WD? The tires are like a garden tractor size.

Not sure if it is 4x4 or not. I forgot to ask the seller.... Yes, 23 x 10.5 x 12's... I have a friend who works at JD..... I called him up and gave him all the info I knew.... He said if the blower was as clean and unused as what I said it was, that alone was worth the $3,800.00... It was just to good of a deal to pass up.... It's all set for his winter snow removal... He currently has a JD loader tractor with no cab.... He is 67 and does not need to be in the elements like he use to when he was younger... So this was the perfect score...

RMCIII

So, here it is.... Needs a good cleaning... An engine screen. $70.00 part and the chute cable to be reconnected in ordewr for the hydralic chute control to work.

I know, it's GREEN!!! :no: But dad likes them green... So he is all set for nest winter...

RC

IMG_0462.MOV

Desko

It won't let me see the photo. But I'm sure its nice

Racinbob

Very cool machine! I just did a search and found a place with a bunch of used 1435's for sale :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: This could be the buy of a lifetime!

• Like 1

RMCIII

Racin;

Agree! This sold for pennies on the dollar. Machine runs like it should, for a machine, with 1,120hrs. One of those deals you want to jump on and then question why such a LOW selling price.

RMCIII

So we picked up the deere yesterday. Dad got to the location around 12:50pm. Loaded up and headed back to my place. After a short rest and something to eat, we took it to a car wash bay. 2hrs and $20.00 worth of quarters later, the unit looked almost brand new. Took it back to my place, put a quick detail on it, wax, washed windows, Back to Black, ect. and it looked almost showroom new. Bonus. As we were cleaning everything up, including the deck which was supposedly only 48". Once I got enough of the grime and filth off, you could read what it was. 60" deck. It looked kind of big for a said 48". The photos were taken early this morning, 4am, before dad got on the road to Illinois.... I did a quick "build your Deere". With all the options and attachments, it was $29k without taxes... Not to bad of a find for only $3,800.00.

Oh-yeah, the deck was said to be "shot". I guess he was thinking it was a disposable deck. Once it get's filthy, and the belts need changed, then it just needs to be thrown away... I asked the owner if he was to ever come across anything else he would classify as being "shot" to PLEASE give me a call first!!!!!! He has my name and number programmed in his cell.

post-10322-0-20308500-1399200068_thumb.j

post-10322-0-81583400-1399200082_thumb.j

post-10322-0-14683900-1399200097_thumb.j

post-10322-0-41789300-1399200114_thumb.j

Edited by RMCIII

RMCIII

MEH, i don't like em that much and i used to build em and detail the cabs before they went out, lemme tell ya they are a pita to get in and out :banghead:

Koen

Gotta agree with the in and out... I can see if you did not have the cab, it would be easy on and off. I would guess there would be some way to "rig" a tractor step or 2 onto the unit. I am sure dad will find a way to do that since his left knee is giving him troubles.

C-101plowerpower

The ones i worked on had a step infront of the wheels and grip tape on the front fenders.

Koen

send from the tractor seat with tapatalk

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Rob, that baby looks sweet. Once again, great score.

Glenn

• Like 1

RMCIII

Update on the 1435. So, dad calls me the other day, asks me if I think he can get A/C for the unit. I suggested that if he was going to do that, to make the cab a full hard cab. Right now it does have the upgraded 4 ROPS Hard cab structure, window in front and metal back, only canvus sides. So, he calls me a couple days later. You think I can get the glass for the cab? So he is going to invest roughly $3,200.00 more dollars in the unit. Once that is completed he will have spent $7,000.00 total for the unit. It will have a full hard cab with an all-climate control. A/C for the summer and heat for the winter. Fully loaded minus the 4x4, which is an option still if he wants it. Another $1,500.00 to have it installed. Would put the total at $8,500.00 and he could still sell it for $15,000.00 easy with all those goodies he plans on adding. Yep, I think dad got a unit he plans on keeping for a long time....He has a 932 he plans on selling since he can make the 1435 meet his summer/winter needs....

T-Mo

Great deal.  Those front mowers are great machines, and the JD 1435 is at the top of the heap.

• Like 1

bmsgaffer

uhhhh... 4x4 YES.

• Like 1