persof

windmill mole chasers

Trouty56

I had a bunch of chipmunks...a bit different I know....but I put used cat litter down the holes....that moved them out....maybe the smell of a predator....read where fox urine would do the same thing.  These thing would just bore somewhere else I guess.....

They will eat a sweet potato and leave the skin.  Thought I had a good crop one year and all I had were shells....

Ed Kennell

Hey Koen....Had a few new tunnels this AM...So I gave - em a taste of the Carbide gas ... If they come back, the next time I'll light it up.   :scared-eek:  :woohoo:

C-101plowerpower

:woohoo:  :handgestures-thumbupright:

Koen

C-101plowerpower

Hey Koen....Had a few new tunnels this AM...So I gave - em a taste of the Carbide gas ... If they come back, the next time I'll light it up.   :scared-eek:  :woohoo:

how did it work out? got rid of em?

Koen

Ed Kennell

Had a few new tunnels today.....I gave..em another taste of carbide.   Still didn't light it up.

Edited by ekennell

Ed Kennell

Hard to believe it's been 6 years.     My critters never came back.     WH exhaust and carbide gas.....one or both worked.

Edited by Ed Kennell

6wheeler

i used several smoke bombs. 2 boxes in one day. It looked like I had a bunch of smoke fires going every where. Smoke was coming up all over from air holes I would guess. The strangest thing that came from that? Beside one hole? A mole must have dragged all of its deceased offspring out of the hole and laid them all side by side. So, a week later? I bombed again. No moles for the rest of the year. Time for a re-smoke. If? You know what I mean..........

• Like 1