Sign in to follow this  
HorseFixer

What Kind Of Rear Rims on a Senior?

HorseFixer

I haven't done much on the Senior since I brought it home I have the carb off and have purchased a Carb kit for it because it was all gummed up w sticky float. I thought I would change oil in it and try and get engine running when I do get back on it once weather gets a little nicer. One question I have tho I plan on taking the rims over to my sandblast Buddy and getting them sandblasted and see if they can be saved (I seriously doubt it due to the pitting and corrosion). My question is what would be a close match of rims for them? The center hub would need to be cut out and then tabs welded on for the bolts on rear axel. Because the rubber is shot and rims so bad is why I will most likely do a full resto on the tractor. :tools-wrench:

Thanks ~Duke

Don1977

What size rim are you looking for. The smallest I have seen have been 24 x 7 from Miller Tire @ $90 a piece.

• Like 1

HorseFixer

Hi Don,

I need Rims Like This.  :eusa-think:   What I need is a rim that I can cut the Inner Hub Out and then fabricate & Weld :tools-wrench: Tabs to adapt to the Model A Drums. The Rim is a 16" The Tire Size Is 8X16.

Thanks ~Duke :handgestures-thumbupright:

2008WHSHOW177.jpg

2009WHShow235.jpg

post-3498-0-87569000-13880672071.jpg

Don1977

Miller also has some 16 X8 front tractor wheels with out a center for $52.75 each.

• Like 1

HorseFixer

:text-thankyouyellow:  Well thanks Gents! :thumbs: I will investigate Kinda wanted exact match and they may be?    :dunno: Wish I knew what they used back then? :eusa-think: 

Second question wanted Ribs on front Ags on back what US company sells fronts and backs? :USA:

~Duke

shorts

And again Miller tire is a good place to start looking, if you don't see what you want give them a call. they are about 30 miles west of Toledo far enough out of the city to be ag oriented.

• Like 1

HorseFixer

And again Miller tire is a good place to start looking, if you don't see what you want give them a call. they are about 30 miles west of Toledo far enough out of the city to be ag oriented.

Shorts,

I gave them a call yesterday I am looking for USA matched Tires front and rear (Same Brand) as I mentioned wanted tri ribs front they have firestone 4X12 and Ags 8X16 for the rear in Carlisle. Would like firestone for rear also but cant find em. :bitch: The ones I want are All Traction Field & Road. If anybody knows of a dealer that sells these please let me know.  Thanks :handgestures-thumbupright: ~Duke

ALLTRACTIONFampR.jpg