rmaynard

2014 Wheel Horse Collectors Club Show - Will you be there?

squonk

Hopefully someone bringing a 1054 or c-195 for sale?

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

see J Dog's for sale ad. He lives a few miles from the show
  • Like 2

Ride Away59

I will be there for sure. I have been tinkering with several of my tractors. My son Brennan asks me just about every night before bed "Dad, what tractors are we going to bring to the show this year"?? He is really funny. I think we narrowed it down to the C195, 953 and a smaller round hood but that may change. I want to leave room in the truck and trailer to bring a few things home..... lol

Bring the senior!
  • Like 2

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat:      :handgestures-thumbsup:    :text-goodpost:

51Chevy

I will be going, I went for my first time last year and bought RJ 59, this year I'm going to bring my RJ, my suburban Ratrod, my 854 I'm restoring right now my cammando 8, and a few parts to sell.

HokieAg07

I will be in attendance, super excited!

stratostar250

I will be there! This will be my first time to the WHCC. :text-baaa: cantwaitcantwaitcantwait! :dance:

Now, to decide what to bring...... :confusion-shrug:

• Like 1

nylyon

Well, currently the plan is to get there on Thursday to get one of those camping sites with electricity.  Logistically it's a little challenge because it's also my kids Finals week, so there's some planning to do.  I hope to be able to get everyone there, but will likely end up with just a few.  

My biggest concern is being too late for a camping site with electricity, my generator is too loud and I really don't want to run it!

• Like 1

stevebo

Karl-

You should head down with our caravan. We usually leave pretty early and get there around mid day/early afternoon and there is usually enough spots to hook up.  :thumbs2: 

Ken B

Yeah, ya don't wanna be "the guy" runnin the loud generator... :)

nylyon

Karl-

You should head down with our caravan. We usually leave pretty early and get there around mid day/early afternoon and there is usually enough spots to hook up.  :thumbs2: 

I think that would be fantastic!  Would really help out if any got stuck which has been known to happen ;)

Yeah, ya don't wanna be "the guy" runnin the loud generator... :)

I certainly don't want to be that guy!  but.... I would run an electric line to his genny!

wallfish

My biggest concern is being too late for a camping site with electricity, my generator is too loud and I really don't want to run it!

No need for too much concern, you could always set up camp out in the field and generate away if you don't get a hot spot! 

squonk

Well, currently the plan is to get there on Thursday to get one of those camping sites with electricity.  Logistically it's a little challenge because it's also my kids Finals week, so there's some planning to do.  I hope to be able to get everyone there, but will likely end up with just a few.  

Hook up a bike to the Jenny to run it. Steve will be looking for something to keep himself busy! He can't watch me for 2 straight days with out going bonkers!  :)

Edited by squonk
  • Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

I will be there with no tractors. This year anyway with no horses.

Frankly, I cant wait for the show.

Glenn

nylyon

Still planning on going, but unfortunately Brittany and mom won't be attending.  School's still in session, and she has finals on Thursday and Friday :(  The other 2 are good to go, so it'll be 3 of us heading out hopefully with the CT convoy!

stevebo

Bright and early Thursday morning...

• Like 1

19richie66

Question....... is the show held in the same place each year? Reason I ask is my wife and I want to come up next year and hopefully bring the two seater I am building with us on a trailer. But we want to spend some time sightseeing around the countryside while we are there. I would need to find someone close by as to where I could leave my trailer & tractor when we were away. I think we would come up the weekend of the show and then we're going to stick around the week after. If anyone close by wouldnt mind, this gives me a year to plan it. I appreciate any help. My Dad had spoke about wanting to take a tractor to the annual Wheelhorse show. While he's not around anymore, I hope to make it happen. Thanks, Richie

stevebo

Richie,

Yes the show is in the same location every year. We have a member here who lives about 5 miles away from the show however I cannot speak for him if he is willing to help you with the storage of the trailer....

19richie66

Understood. It doesnt have to be that close and Its just a small 5X8 trailer big enough for one tractor(maybe some stuff to take home).If it was enclosed I would have no problem locking it up to something. I am sure ill figure something out by then.Thanks.

Wheel-N-It

I just got the OK from my Boss for the vacation time! I'm looking forward to seeing you guys on Thursday:)

• Like 1

AMC RULES

I've never heard of security being a problem there.

squonk

Are you bringing some of that "Jet fuel " Van?

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

I will be on target for Friday arrival. Can't wait to meet you fine folks.

Glenn

whfan74

Looks as though I will be heading back out! :). Last minute change of plans.

Not sure if I will be there Thursday or Friday, but I will be there.

• Like 3

rmaynard

Great to hear. You coming alone or bringing some horses?

• Like 1

buckrancher

mrs rancher and myself shall be attending as usual