Hello im James from England

Jparkes43

another video for you guys 

Edited by Jparkes43

meadowfield

Great vids James, you are a stig in the making :D

:thumbs:

Jparkes43

Thank you and specifically do you mean by stig (Ian?) as in stigian because he does his videos

James

Cam-c121

I was think he meant the stig as in top gear stig nice videos

Cameron

• Like 2

Jparkes43

I was think he meant the stig as in top gear stig nice videos

Cameron

Great vids James, you are a stig in the making :D

:thumbs:

thanks all, would you mind subscribing 

james 

meadowfield

I was referring to stigian :) what with the music, live action shots, as well as the commentary you are a young stig!

Get the speed up and we'll maybe call you the real stig :D

• Like 1

Jparkes43

I was referring to stigian :) what with the music, live action shots, as well as the commentary you are a young stig!

Get the speed up and we'll maybe call you the real stig :D

Thank you

jackhammer

Good job on your WH James ,  Looking forward to your next one

Jparkes43

Good job on your WH James ,  Looking forward to your next one

Thanks, I'm not done just yet a few more things, the next one huh (love the c series)

James

Jparkes43

Hi guys just i tiny little update here.

i just got a rip Paul Walker sticker as he was a huge inspiration to me and he deserves to be remembered.

and also i sent a pm to mark (meadowfield) to see if he could make me a custom sticker for my custom 227-5 inspired by his project c4 sticker but i thought of calling koine project speedy and my custom is to make it a bit faster.

also lots more major work to be done on the horse!!!

James 

Rick_in_CT

James,

Great video thanks for posting it.  If they had video cameras 40 years ago I would have been doing the exact same thing. 

The experience you are getting by working on your Wheel Horse is "priceless".  The pride in your work shows. 

Keep us posted on your updates, I really like following your work.

Rick

• Like 1

Jparkes43

James,

Great video thanks for posting it.  If they had video cameras 40 years ago I would have been doing the exact same thing. 

The experience you are getting by working on your Wheel Horse is "priceless".  The pride in your work shows. 

Keep us posted on your updates, I really like following your work.

Rick

Thank you Rick, yup there sure is plenty more to come its just i need the time to do it and with my yr 11 exams coming up i don't have much of it.

james 

Jparkes43

hey guys lets play guess whats missing!!

if you guessed seat you were right and that can only mean one thing, finally i am starting the restoration on the back end of my 227-5 (exciting times) I've been meaning to do it for a while but never got round to it, first job sand down the seat. up next sand down the rear bumper, then get some paint and paint it.

james 
Edited by Jparkes43

Jparkes43

Got the seat finished and got the first coat of paint on the rear fender

more to come

James

Edited by Jparkes43

neil

Looking real smart James .

Jparkes43

Looking real smart James .

Thanks Neil, can't wait for it to be done

James

Jparkes43

I can confirm today i finished the painting on the whole tractor red and matt black, meaning the restoration is complete, now let me just say stick around on this page because the modifications don't end here.

Enjoy

James

Just the custom 'speedy' and juliette stickers from Mark (meadowfield)

Edited by Jparkes43

Jparkes43

Well i said the modifications don't end, and they certainly haven't today i took of the mount and flywheel cover and i got to say it gives loads of improvements it A. makes the engine rev up faster B. cools the engine better C. allows for more free BHP,  so over all I'm very happy. i decided to make a straight pipe so i will do an update when that is done.

James 

also took here out for a little run

Jparkes43

Well guys i have been toying with the idea for ages and finally i decided to do it i made striaght pipe so i made a video with the original exhaust then one with the straight pipe, wow so much power and noise.

carb still needs tuning to get all the power

see you next time 

james 

Rick_in_CT

Hi James,

Has school gone on summer holiday in the UK yet?  Here in the states the summer "vacation" starts in June.  Where I live, the K -12 grades get out at the end of this month.

So what does a young man in Bedfordshire do during the summer?  Do you continue with studies or take a break form them?  Any summer jobs for you or new projects?

All the best,

Rick

Jparkes43

Hi James,

Has school gone on summer holiday in the UK yet?  Here in the states the summer "vacation" starts in June.  Where I live, the K -12 grades get out at the end of this month.

So what does a young man in Bedfordshire do during the summer?  Do you continue with studies or take a break form them?  Any summer jobs for you or new projects?

All the best,

Rick

Thank you for the good luck, we haven't broken up quite yet I have my last gcse exam (statistics) on Monday not next week the week after and then I have a summer off to get a part time job amd later on in the year I will get a car to work on then go to the sixth form at my school for 2 years and then university.

Ha ha Bedfordshire isn't that big and especially in leighton buzzard amd I suppose friends will be on my agenda aswell

Also the wheel horse will be out.

James