Machria

The GT14 is NOT a Wheelhorse! It is a ...

Machria

The truth is, the GT14 is NOT a Wheelhorse!  It is actually a WORK-HORSE!    :)

Yesterday VS Today!

Yesterday:

post-9546-0-60947000-1388773418_thumb.jp

Today:

post-9546-0-02258100-1388773271_thumb.jp

Edited by Machria
  • Like 6

js5020

Nice machine,,, Ive passed up 3 of the GT14s since fall,, all were dirt cheap and needed tlc, Ive been holding out for a late 16+hp and hydro but I do like the looks of the machine.

Machria

If any of those are still avail cheap, let me know, I'd love to buy another one for extra parts...

leeave96

Not to be critical, but you have the perfect excuse for two GT-14 tractors, one for wood duty and one for snow duty.  Heck, a third would be good for mowing chores...  :ychain:

:happy-jumpeveryone:

• Like 1

neil

Great pictures. , cant get enough looking at the GT14`s .

Love the top Pic

AMC RULES

Your's looks to be one of the nicest I've seen.    :bow-blue: 

Brrly1

Heres an old shot from last year. Maybe a couple years back.  I agree they are nothing but beast of a tractor. Actually my favorite

post-45-0-97270700-1388845691_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

kthack657

LOVE my GT14, it is original unrestored and just has to look pretty, but it does have a mowing deck,  I love him, and cant wait to take him for a ride in the spring

Tankman

Eastern LI you need the Work Horse!

Nice looking, well kept Stallions!

How's the weather of late? Sister lived on a hill in Port Jeff, winters were tough! I'm from the south shore, Nassau County.

Machria

Been a warm winter so far, until a few days ago when it was the coldest it's been in 20 years. Today supposed to hit 40+, then back down to teens tomorrow. Crazy weather....

Wish I could get a second tractor, one for hauling wood out of woods and the other leave the blower Ono I didn't have to mount/un mount the blower all winter. But I have no place to store them....

Got really lucky with this GT14.. My first and only tractor. I needed it to drag wood out of woods (wood stove heat), and was told to try and find a "garden tractor" as a mule. So I check Craig's list, and sure enough a local small farm has a "Garden tractor with snow blower" listed. I say wow, I could use it as a snow blower too? Went to check out, it started right up, there was snow on ground so the guy showed me how it works. Bought it! Didn't even know what a wheelhorse was! Lol! I do now! ;)

• Like 1