Sign in to follow this  
Charlie Smith

UK 2nd WheelHorse Round Up (Pictures)

Charlie Smith

Hello all, these are a few of the pictures I got whilst at the UKs 2nd wheel horse round up.

It was a great weekend with the sun shining bright ranging from 28-34 Degrees, sadly I caught the sun abit, suffering now lol,

Hope everyone has/had a safe journey home, it was brilliant meeting all of you, and seeing your machines in person, they all look fantastic, especially Ian's 6X6 not only did it look brilliant it sounded absolutely amazing, well done for all your hard work with it,..

Huge thank you to the show hosts for making it happen, it was really an enjoyable weekend,

Also a big thanks to Mark, Neil, and Chris for the stickers I got here and there, only problem is now I've got them all, I don't know where to put them,

Here's the pictures I took I'm guessing others will upload there's as well, :)

• Like 5

Englands704

hey there charlie looks like a good show would love to join in on the next one and bring along my horse 

Charlie Smith

Yes, it's a brilliant show, and yeah do come along next year, the more the better this was my first year, it's been running 2 years now,...but I'm going to the 3rd 4th Etc, its great to see so many in one place, :D,

Tankman

Great pics, thanks for sharing.

The Stallions look well fed! And thanks to all the exhibitors for showin' us their Horses!   :woohoo:

Wheel-N-It

Thank you so much for posting some pics for us Charlie. I've been wondeing what happened to you here lately.

neil

A great show this year & not without some incidents, & a bigger turn out than last year with plenty of other exhibits along with the wheelhorses

pics to follow

We even had the good oppotunity to have a disp[lay from WW2 spitfire  which was a real bonus

Jake Kuhn

:text-coolphotos:  looks like it was a great show!!!

meadowfield

great to meet you and glad you enjoyed it!

philpjuk

Looks to have been a great day! spotted these on E bay UK. prices as yet seem reasonable,shame I have no room for anymore!,phil.

post-4525-0-08343400-1373909109.jpg

post-4525-0-75701400-1373909128.jpg

philpjuk

The 706 is only £95 as yet!!!

Charlie Smith

That 706 is located close to me, sham about the exhaust and the seat...

Lane Ranger

Looks like you folks had an excellent  time at your second roundup!   Thanks for posting these great photos!

Wheel Horse Kid

Very Cool Pics! Thanks for sharing!

philpjuk

The 706 sold for £210!.If only I had the room! a decent seat,a new silencer some tyres and a bit of paint!