Sign in to follow this  
Shanepm19

24x12-12 tires

Shanepm19

Any one running 24x12-12 tires on the back of a 520H with no mods? Also what is the biggest and widest tires you can run on the front of a 520 with the swept forward axle and a 48" deck? Thanks

decksetter

I've been wondering the same thing, looking for a little less ground pressure.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Raider12

I have purchased a pair 24x12-12 for my 520H. I have yet to mount them at this time. I also purchased a pair 18x8-10 for the front. I have a set of 10" rims off of a Deere and bought the boat axle hubs to mount on my spindles. Once I have this done I will post a few pics. I'm just not to sure when I will have the chance to do this. I figure the rear deck trailing axle will need to be modified wider so my 48" deck will work correctly. This is the biggest problem I see right now.

darg

Anyone know what is the largest size in 12" rim that will fit a C160, without touching the finder pan?

Shanepm19

Raider12, let us know what you come up with when you get a chance. Pics would be great! Thanks

546cowboy

I don't know about 24's but have a set of 26X12X12's and you have to make mods if you want those on one.

meadowfield

Anyone know what is the largest size in 12" rim that will fit a C160, without touching the finder pan?

23 10.50 12 are the largest, after that 24x12-12 which require either the tranny dropping or the rear pan lifting.

Just about to fit these bad boys to a C-101....

c67908c08780b6bdd4d1d021f3bd16e1_zps55e4

darg

Thanks for the tire size requirements. Have to think on the size. Don,t want to modify too much. Looks like they run about 90 t0 100 green backs.

darg