Sign in to follow this  
BPjunk

You folks make the Annual Wheel Horse Show THE GREATEST GARDEN TRACTOR SHOW ON EARTH !

BPjunk

I would like to say a big THANK YOU to all who participated !

Karl thanks again for the Red Square hat ......... yes I got sun burned from Fridays parade ! I do wish we could have spent more time to finally get acquainted

Stories from this show will never end, like the 93 year old man who came from Bakersfield, California to having two sets of families that had four generations attend the show ...... one of the families all rode on a single tractor with trailer unit in the parade ! The man from Bakersfield was as excited as a kid at Christmas time being at the show.

I would also like to thank John from up in NW Ohio for bringing Carl the Wheel Horse mechanic from Jones Wheel Horse ...... if I don't know the answer about a Wheel Horse Carl does !

I did enjoy the Red Square camp fire and taking till 12:00 am Friday night.  AND the Red Square drag race between Steve and his Senior and me on mine !

I hope to post some pictures soon.

Uh Oh yeah ...... FROM WHAT I SAW THERE WAS OVER 800 WHEEL HORSE TRACTORS AT THE 15th ANNUAL WHEEL HORSE SHOW !

Wild Bill

sun burned and tired in Richmond, VA

• Like 6

AMC RULES

That campfire talk was definitely one of the highlights of the show...

only wish I had a voice recorder to replay it over and over.   :bow-blue: 

• Like 1

55rj35jr

I'd like to thank you wild Bill for you excellent job and dedication every year for your hard work running the parade and all the other things you do to make the "BIG SHOW" a success every year & our hats off to the Wheel Horse collectors club commitee members for a job well done!!

Ken B

Much thanks Bill for all that you do! And a great BIG THANK YOU to all of the behind the scenes people who put this show together for all of us to enjoy. It truly is appreciated!

Next yr. I'm gonna have to make the Redsquare campfire!

squonk

Much thanks Bill for all that you do! And a great BIG THANK YOU to all of the behind the scenes people who put this show together for all of us to enjoy. It truly is appreciated!

Next yr. I'm gonna have to make the Redsquare campfire!

If you come over to "The Dark Side" watch out for the trees! :) don't ask how I know. The moon was magnificent that night. I've never been to a campfire with 5 dogs before! Even the fire horn and the trucks screaming by were cool. hope it was just a dumpster fire.

That campfire talk was definitely one of the highlights of the show...

only wish I had a voice recorder to replay it over and over.   :bow-blue: 

I thought you were writing everything down! :ychain:

Edited by squonk
  • Like 1

rmaynard

Yes, thanks Bill. You do make the show entertaining to say the least.

And everyone is welcome to the campfire. We always have lots of good eats along with the good camaraderie.

post-2221-0-80815200-1372036584_thumb.jp

post-2221-0-11349400-1372036598_thumb.jp

post-2221-0-54287900-1372036611_thumb.jp

post-2221-0-78426600-1372036624_thumb.jp

post-2221-0-06437100-1372036638_thumb.jp

post-2221-0-58236300-1372036651_thumb.jp

post-2221-0-33521700-1372036664_thumb.jp

post-2221-0-18186600-1372036572_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Butch

Correct me if I'm wrong but is that Ray (Suburban 550) "I'm no longer interested in Wheelhorse tractors and won't be attending the show" in some of those pics?

rmaynard

Yes, at the last minute Ray and Linda decided to attend.

nylyon

Bill, the show was fantastic and you're an outstanding MC, the hat looks AWESOME on you, perfect fit!

Bob, I noticed in each of the above pictures an empty chair.  I plan to fill that chair if you'll have me!

squonk

Come along!! Brats are on me!

jimt1971

Karl will will always have a chair or you.

rmaynard

Bill, the show was fantastic and you're an outstanding MC, the hat looks AWESOME on you, perfect fit!

Bob, I noticed in each of the above pictures an empty chair.  I plan to fill that chair if you'll have me!

We will have enough for you and the girls if they come along. You are most welcome at the campfire.