Sign in to follow this  
ericdewit

C-165 8-speed

ericdewit

my current mower is slowly desintegrating.....sadly, and from the toro parts website I understand that the two mowers below would still fitt

would anyone know the answer to that?

and what would those cost (being in continental europe... no local participating shops with unit prices...)

05-42MS02 - 42" Side Discharge Mower

This item is not available for online sale. Please contact your local participating ShopToro.com dealer.

05-48MS02 - 48" Side Discharge Mower

This item is not available for online sale. Please contact your local participating ShopToro.com dealer.

thanks in advance,

Teddy da Bear

B) Eric!

I am so glad you could join us!

What country are you from?

I am sure I cannot help you myself. But someone will come along shortly with some good advice.

Here are two websites that you can browse for information, illustrations and part numbers for your mower deck and even your tractor.

http://www.partstree.com/parts/?lc=cub_cadet&mh=62,64

https://lookup3.toro.com/request/request.cfm

There is also another gentleman who recently joined with almost the same problem from Germany. He is also looking for a mower deck.

Personally....if it is near impossible to get a deck in your country... I would invest in a welder to fix up your existing deck.

Please be patient....someone will be along soon.

I really think this posting belongs in "attachments" section....but that is up to the moderators to move it.

Keep us posted!

ericdewit

Thanks anyway,

I'm in Breda, the Netherlands.

My C-165 is used in southern France, where the plough is already serving it's hours and of course doing it's job fantastically.

Teddy da Bear

I am sorry no one could help you.

I am sure that PartsTree.com had prices of available parts.

I wish you the best of luck.

It must be an interesting story how you are in the Netherlands and your tractor is in the south of France!