Sign in to follow this  
cruisnblue48

Met a RS member, picked up my first puller

Yesterday, I had the great pleasure of meeting RedSquare member Big Jake. You all may remember this C-120 puller that Big Jake built last year. This is one real nice looking tractor... pictures do not do justice to actually seeing it in person. Made a deal with Big Jake for it and today it now resides in my garage as it has a new owner. I now have 6 Wheel Horses in my collection with this being my first puller. I know Big Jake hated to let it go, but I assured him it was going to a good home and will be very well taken care of. There are at least 8 pulling sites within a one hour distance from my home and I am hoping to have some fun with this tractor this year learning as much as I can about the garden pulling tractor sport. I can't thank Big Jake enough for some great pulling advice and giving me the opportunity to own his C-120 puller.

DaveT

post-5879-0-71394900-1364657372_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Where do you plan to pull at? I imagine Newberrytown is probably the closest to you? Robert Ansell runs a great pull there. If you get the Chance, Mid Penn In Selinsgrove is a great place to pull also. Mid Penn probably has the biggest turn out of pullers in the area.

thats a great looking puller, and looks like it will be the winner many days! :handgestures-thumbup:

I talked to Robert Ansell earlier this week. Actually, Newberrytown isn't the closest to me and I can there in about half an hour. I am just a few minutes from the Little Guys Show on the Rentzel Farm in Mt Wolf. Also, Dover Old Tyme Days, the Windsor Steam-o-rama and Lucabaugh Farms in Glen Rock are also about a 30 minute drive away.