Sign in to follow this  
squonk

For Christmas, I'm going to the show for the whole Weekend!!

squonk

My Wife asked me about 4 months ago what I wanted for Christmas. I replied ,"All I want is to be able to go to the show in Pa. for the whole weekend". She asked "what would that entail" I said" MONEY!!" So after she bought my neighbor's 8' X 14' shed for my horse stuff as an early gift, this morning I got 2 gas cards for the trip plus reservations at the Gettysburg Campground for a Cabin rental on Thursday and Friday night! Hope it's cooler than last year. That A/C in the hotel felt mighty nice! :)

• Like 2

Tankman

Now that's "The Good Wife!"

Have a safe trip to Pennsy and (we all know you will) enjoy the show! :)

varosd

My Wife asked me about 4 months ago what I wanted for Christmas. I replied ,"All I want is to be able to go to the show in Pa. for the whole weekend". She asked "what would that entail" I said" MONEY!!" So after she bought my neighbor's 8' X 14' shed for my horse stuff as an early gift, this morning I got 2 gas cards for the trip plus reservations at the Gettysburg Campground for a Cabin rental on Thursday and Friday night! Hope it's cooler than last year. That A/C in the hotel felt mighty nice! :)

Super! It is (the big show) less than 6 months away!! Any picture of the new shed? :D

• Like 1

Kelly

Wow what more could you ask for?

Jake Kuhn

Thats an awesome gift!

squonk

Super! It is (the big show) less than 6 months away!! Any picture of the new shed? :D

Here you go Don. :)

rmaynard

That is a great present. You must have a wonderful wife. Although, you might want to check and see why she is so anxious to have you away for a whole weekend. :greetings-wavegreen:

• Like 1

Don1977

A new truck and Feather Lite inclosed trailer. :)

varosd

Shed (AKA The Wheel Horse stable) looks great, I must have missed that post. Of course how full is it now!!??!! :D

squonk

I can still fit one tractor in it! Waiting for the right tractor to come along as my back up Horse and then the Roundhood can retire to the shed for parade & show duty and watch Mr. Ed reruns.

squonk

That is a great present. You must have a wonderful wife. Although, you might want to check and see why she is so anxious to have you away for a whole weekend. :greetings-wavegreen:

3 years ago she didn't want me to go. Left at midnight drove down and got there as the show started. I only stayed 4 hours. she thought I was nuts. Next year left earlier to get some sleep before the show, She thought I was still nuts. Last year she suggested I leave even earlier and stay overnight Thursday to get enough rest. Now I thought i was hearing things.

Wishin4a416

Lucky, Lucky, Lucky. I bet you will enjoy. I have to try to make it sometime.

Zeek

You got yourself a keeper there :wub:

See you at the show :greetings-wavingyellow:

RDML2006

Ok, when and where is it? The show that is..

squonk

Ok, when and where is it? The show that is..

Here it is!

http://www.wheelhorsecc.com/

fireman

That's an awesome present! We'll see you there!!!

can whlvr

boy thats a real nice gift,your wife got any sisters,hahaha

Kevbo

Glad to hear you are making it out here to PA for a much awaited extended trip!