Sign in to follow this  
HorseFixer

Trailer Full Of Stuff

HorseFixer

A Pal of mine Ran Across this bundle and texted me this picture wonder what a guy would give fer it. It contains the following

1) C-100 8 Sp pretty good shape 36" Deck

1) Charger Kinda Poor Shape 36" Deck

1) Bronco 14 Auto 42" Deck

1) Tiller 36" Good Shape

1) Blower 36"

1) Spare Deck 42"

1) Spare 14hp Kohler

Some Misc Parts I see a Steering Columb

What Ya Think? For The Bundle? :dunno:

I need another one like I need a Hole In Da Head. :rolleyes:

~Duke

IMG950008.jpg

Edited by HorseFixer

Kelly

What no pic?? with out seeing any of it, $100 each on tractors( nice ones make up the diff on the ruff ones), Tiller have the mid pulleys and belt? how worn are the tines? gear box sloppy? with idlers and not seeing it $150 with out idlers figure it in normal cond. $75-100, blower with all the attch. hardware in god shape, $150, Deck how old new style old style cond.? again not seeing it maybe $50 if nice more, 14hp does it run? if so how good, is it complete? $50, a guess would be $300-600 but we can't see the stuff.

rwilson

Offer whatever you think you would to pay for it. Here in Pa I find stuff priced different than it is out your way. I would say it is worth at least 1000 here. 1500 if the trailer goes with it!!

Jake Kuhn

Duke, I have stopped and seen those twice. He wants way too much for the bundle in my opionion. The one in the middle would cost way more to get going then it would be worth,c100 is a nice and straight, but a very poor rattle can resto, and the bronco looks decent, but another tractor that would probably take quite a bit to get going. They would make great projects but there gonna take ALOT of work. There's not really much spare parts, maybe a couple of hoods, a seat, and that steering wheel. The price is not terrible, and maybe you could get him to take less though~Jake

Edited by Jake Kuhn

1maidenfan

I would have to agree with KELLY.

Do you have any idea what he wants for the package deal?

Guess that would determine if its worth it or not.

Good luck , keep us posted.

Edited by 1maidenfan

HorseFixer

Jake did he tell you $1200.00 like he told me? Everyone else thanks for your input. :handgestures-thumbupright:

~Duke

Jake Kuhn

duke, he told me 1000 and we got him down to 800 on the phone, but that was still more than we wanted to pay. Jake

AMC RULES

Looks like alot of Ebay inventory Duke.

You know the deal there...bid low, and sell it high. :baseball:

Kelly

From Jakes answer, I'll have to stay on the low side of what I said, about $500 tops.

Heck Bob bring a trailer and $1000 I'll send you home with more that he has for sale.

HorseFixer

:handgestures-thumbupright: Like I said I dont need no tractors unless I can steal um. This Guy needs to go see the Wizard Of OZ and get a brain, cause he aint going to get into the Dukes Wallet that Heavy! :rolleyes: I'm surprised Jake the Tractor Mogel didnt get the guy down to fifty bucks. I mean if Wheel Horse Tractors were compared to the last supper and Jake was present the Lord wouldn't even get a biscuit! :ychain: I told MJ Ole Jake has sniffed these out and sure enough you didnt disapoint. Jake what would you say would be a good price being you have seen em?

~Duke

• Like 2

855ownerJoel

I don't know about MI, but in Wisconsin the Wheel Horse isn't quite as available as on the other side of the lake. I have five, all were runnng or got running within minutes of arriving home, paid $80.00 - $150.00 for each and 2 had plows, 2 mower decks and a snow blower to boot. I would think $800-1000 would be high for where your at. We have crazy people asking anywhere from $450.00 - $1000.00 for one here and they sit a long time. Although crazier things have happened. Maybe I'm cheap (frugal), but all mine are in rebuildable shape.

Jake Kuhn

Duke, as for a good price, I would think 500 is about all you should pay for them. There decent, but again they all need a lot of work.

jusjeepn

Bob, I'll take the Bronco, the 14hp Kohler and the tiller for $300, sight unseen! Does that help?

• Like 1

leeave96

In my neck of the woods, $1000 would be a very good deal and those tractors would be gone. It's not uncommon to see a crappy - worn-out Wheelhorse go for $300 to $500 or more around here. Folks see them on CL and there's a stampede to get to them.

As you showed, on that trailer I see:

1) C-100 8 Sp pretty good shape 36" Deck (IMHO = $300 min)

1) Charger Kinda Poor Shape 36" Deck (IMHO = $100 min)

1) Bronco 14 Auto 42" Deck (IMHO = $200 min)

1) Tiller 36" Good Shape (IMHO = $300 min)

1) Blower 36" (IMHO = $150 min)

1) Spare Deck 42" (IMHO = $100 min)

1) Spare 14hp Kohler (IMHO = 100 min)

Not that anyone should pay these prices and you have a great point in that some of them would cost more to fix than they are worth - but separately bought and sold around my area, I think you have $1250 worth of stuff. A person new to Wheelhorse tractors could buy those tractors and have a nice versatile fleet of machines.

OTOH - who wants to buy all the Wheelhorse tractors they need all in one shot - why not string it out for yeaaaars.... :laughing-rofl: