Sign in to follow this  
Ken B

Coles Burban

AMC RULES

Maybe should just keep a set of each...chrome, red, linen/white, and black on hand...for when his mood changes.   :) 

• Like 1

Lars

Nice work on it Ken

chris11

Ken That thing is awsome looking, i dont know how i missed it. Those moons i got for my panzer are 6 inch fronts, i made an adapter to mount on the rears. That would look cool with moons. Im still looking to fit something a little smaller to the front wheels.   Great work

Wheelhorse84

I vote for chrome.

Ken B

We got a few things done over the past few days. I did a little detailing on the motor and I made a custom seat cover out of some leather I had on hand. Today I put the custom slot front rims and fat rear tires on that I had on my Burban. I think I'm going to let them stay on Coles tractor, they look pretty good on there. I think black rims on Coles tractor would be a little too much black. I have a nice set of rims already painted (white) that I'll throw on my Burban. I'll order a set of decals, wet sand the paint, buff it out and call it done.

005-17_zps20c15540.jpg

006-15_zps69dfea79.jpg

007-13_zps7f383d09.jpg

• Like 2

chris11

That looks Great Ken, i love the wheels.

dclarke

Ken, looks good with those rims. You just keep turnin out nice machines!  :thumbs:  I like the seat cover too.

Jake Kuhn

that one really turned out nice! :handgestures-thumbup:

stevebo

Ken that came out perfect !! Not too much but just enough! I would think the center of the rear hub would look even better painted glass black and throw in a stud kit with chrome lug nuts....

Ken B

We think alike! I have black spinners that will go in the rear hubs, already got the chrome lug nuts, just gotta put em on! :) 

VinsRJ

Ken that thing looks SWEET!

Ken that came out perfect !! Not too much but just enough! I would think the center of the rear hub would look even better painted glass black and throw in a stud kit with chrome lug nuts....

Steve, what about your son? That little guy is not going to let Cole have a machine like that only...

stevebo

Good point Vin and I was thinking that too. He likes his rat the way it is and so do I. Much less work for me!!

Ken B

How is this for the rear rim detail Steve? I also went ahead and painted the front letters to match the letters on the engine.  I'm gonna order decals from Terry on Monday and when I put them on this one will be officially done! Now what am I supposed to do with myself?

003-24_zps5baa080b.jpg

002-26_zps8b83d833.jpg

• Like 1

fireman

Looks great Ken!

stevebo

You are NOT getting that one back !! Call her done for sure !!

welderman85

that looks awsome i really like those front wheels