Sign in to follow this  
Amanda

Looking for attachments for Wheel Horse D 250

Amanda

Hi all!

I'm looking for attachments (loader or snow plow/blower) for my wheel horse D 250, if anyone has anything or knows of anyone or anywhere that is selling let me know!

Contact AmandaBeals@gmail.com (please no more phone calls)

Im located in MA

- AmandaRae

AMC RULES

:WRS:

WOW! You have a running D-250 Amanda?

:wwp:

Edited by 16HORSE THUMPER

Amanda

Yes! I bought it off some kid who was clearing his grandparents barn for $400 for my husband. The kid did not want it because he didnt know what was wrong with....well it was out of FUEL! Its runs Mint and I was lucky enough to find a mower deck off craigslist, needs work but does the job. I would love a original plow or snow blower. I know I can modify but i dont want my husband to go through all the work. Hopefully something will come along :)

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Sounds like an awesome find...pretty funny story with the no fuel issue too.

You've come to the right place for your :wh: needs, someone will be along shortly to help you out.

Might have to be a little bit patient though...as you've got a very unusual tractor there. :)

Wondering...was this a christmas gift for your husband Amanda?

If so...I've gotta introduce you to my wife Linda. :scared-eek:

Amanda

It was a Birthday Present in August of 2011. I tried to attach photos from a tractor show in 2012. All the boys love riding it because its so fast haha
  • Like 1

AMC RULES

Yep, the picts came through, and are showing in your post now. :text-coolphotos:

baerpath

email sent

baerpath

My wife tilling with her D250 They really till well

post-121-0-03360200-1353430731_thumb.jpg

Amanda

Had the opportunity to grab a tiller, but we just dont have the need for one. I read/heard they do till great though. I responded to your e-mail. :)

KATO

Nice score !! I'm jealous. Welcome to :rs:

Amanda

Thank you Kato, I've been a long time lurker.

............ Got tired of MTF and there on going problems with the MODS :scared-ghostface:

Trouty56

Hi Amanda.....no fuel.....400 bucks.....your reality is my fairy tale.....both have happy endings but....well...you get my drift..... :)

Amanda

Aww, you guys are making me feel lucky, lol!

I tell my husband this and then ask where my new iphone is and yeah..no iphone... anyways what is the selling price for a working d250, i assume its higher then what i paid?

Trouty56

Just a little.....lol...I'm terrible at what things are worth....location...location....location....just like real estate....but I can assure you....you got a HECK of a deal!!!! :)

Jeremy Watson

Welcome aboard! I seen one on Craigslist in Detroit area I think earlier this year for 5 or 6 times what you paid, it did come with some attachments. Not sure if its still listed or not.

I'm sure your three boys enjoy that big toy!

Jeremy

Rock farmer

Hi Amanda!

Welcome to redsquare!

Those tractors are rare.

When I see one for sale in New England they are usually priced $2,000 or more.

So, I give you a new iPhone for it!

Someone has a tiller listed on cl right now. I get it just because you can.

Joe

Amanda

Hey rock.

Wow $2000 is a nice chunk of change, I recently sold my WH 416 Hydro w/ single stage blower,mower and plow for $1800. It had like 80 hours on it. Soo I thought the d250 would sell for 800-1000... I know we should get the tiller but there is no use for it, but it would be nice to have if we ever sold the d250. idk maybe after christmas :eusa-think:

And Jeremy I never thought i would have kids and i ended up with three boys and a husband and they are nuts when it comes to tractors and such....

Todd

Kool,can i befriend you ?your bout the only chick on this web site....lol,great to see a lady on here ..... :orcs-cheers:

Sparky

If you did find a snowplow I bet the tiller attachment would be a great way to weigh down the rear of the D-250 for traction :eusa-think: .

Mike........

Amanda

Sure Todd, the more friends the better, im a chatterbox...on here anyway hahah. We decieded we arent going to get a tiller, hoping for loader or plow. Ive gotten at least 10 phone calls since posting this, so we will see fingers crossed

cheesegrader

One was on craigslist in central Wisconsin last month with a hydraulic controlled plow. powerbroom, deck, snowblower, tiller and a homemade hydraulic lifting boom.

Listed for...gulp...$5500

Don't know if it sold.

One in the UP with a few standard attachments but some front end mechanical issues sold two years ago for $2000

Amanda

One was on craigslist in central Wisconsin last month with a hydraulic controlled plow. powerbroom, deck, snowblower, tiller and a homemade hydraulic lifting boom.

Listed for...gulp...$5500

Don't know if it sold.

One in the UP with a few standard attachments but some front end mechanical issues sold two years ago for $2000

Wow!!!! 5500!

KC9KAS

Someone has a birthday tomorrow.... :occasion-cake:

In case I forget to tell you tomorrow, :occasion-birthdaymulticolor: AmandaRae

Amanda

Thank you, im trying to be happy..half way to 50. At least I still get carded at package store :laughing-rofl: :laughing-rofl: :laughing-rofl: :laughing-rofl:

specialwheelhorse

Holy -cow I have grands your age and I really dont feel that old.

Have a great one. You have sure given red square a shot in the arm.