Sign in to follow this  
krazy_horse

Toro Wheel Horse 267 H

krazy_horse

Any one have any information and experance with this tractor? Do you own one? What sort of service do you receive from one and how does the tranny hold up? Thanks, Jim

Rock farmer

I have 265H,

It's a good mower.

Only thing bad I have ever experienced is an electrical problem

Starter would not always engage, cleaned the contacts on the ignition switch seems to be better.

I got my for $100 bucks. And have no complaints other than, its just mower.

Carb probable needs to be cleaned. But there's no easy access so I put it off.

Joe

tractorbeast

I have a 1996 and it has been a great mowing tractor. Bu,t I have only used it for two years and it has only 240 hours on it. Just regular maintenance so far, nothing has broke or failed. No issues with Hydro trans. Reverse gear is slower than I would like.

boovuc

My good friend next door has a 265-H. Electrical issues and the muffler on his gives him fits. The electric PTO is also out on it. (As long as his battery is fully charged, he starts it with the deck engaged).

It mows rings around my WH garden tractors though. High RPM and high speed mowing that would leave my lawn looking like a homemade haircut.

jcg1112

I've got a '94 267H with about 367 hrs on it now. Have had since this past May. It's got the 38" deck which cuts really nice. I bought it from the original dealer when the original owner traded it in. Been really satisfied with it. No ground engaging stuff since its considered a light duty gt or "yard tractor". I have hauled my cart with 500 lbs of rocks, 12 x 12 timbers 10' long all with no problems. Just need a new seat. Have had 0 problems.