Sign in to follow this  
bountyhunter

GT1100 Seat

bountyhunter

Does anyboby by chance have an '84 GT1100 Workhorse, that can send me some pics of the seat, Mounting Bracket/seat frame/bottom of seat? Trying to find

a seat that's close to original. Need to find headlights for it also, the numbers on the old ones are messed up to much to read.

Thank you

TT

As close as you'll probably get to the OEM seat: Michigan V-3500 at Northern Tool.

Illustrated parts list for the seat & mount: LINK

Headlights are # 4411-1 and are available at many ag supply and auto parts stores in addition to the internet. example

bountyhunter

As close as you'll probably get to the OEM seat: Michigan V-3500 at Northern Tool.

Illustrated parts list for the seat & mount: LINK

Headlights are # 4411-1 and are available at many ag supply and auto parts stores in addition to the internet. example

Thanks for the information. I just looked at the example #4411-1 and thought it was the wrong type because the ones on mine have 3 progs instead of 2. Then I started looking at

the wiring diagram I have for my unit and it only shows 2. Glad I printed all these diagrams out, I just hadn't printed out one for the seat, have it now though.