Martin

Cant even what till I get home

bowtiebutler956

Your stable is getting quite full there Martin, but that is a very nice selection of :wh:'s you have! I really do love the C-160, but I hope it doesn't slow down the rapid rebuild of the C-125 to much. The sooner you finish it, the sooner you can really focus on the C-160! :teasing-poke::text-coolphotos:

Matt :flags-texas:

dclarke

That will be an awesome tractor when you're done with it Martin, That's one of the horses on my wish list.

Jake Kuhn

Very Nice tractor martin! :bow-blue: You can never have too many horses :ychain: Jake

Martin

Tomorrow has been nominated garage organization day.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well i guess that didnt happen the way i planned, i tinkered all day with the 160 and at the end of the day jammed everything back in there anyway i could............ :ROTF:

• Like 2

varosd

Wow cleaned up there is a nice tractor underneath! even some shiny paint!

Martin

Your stable is getting quite full there Martin, but that is a very nice selection of :wh:'s you have! I really do love the C-160, but I hope it doesn't slow down the rapid rebuild of the C-125 to much. The sooner you finish it, the sooner you can really focus on the C-160! :teasing-poke::text-coolphotos:

Matt :flags-texas:

matt, just a temporary slowdown, wanted to get the c160 sorted and running to see what i had. i probably wont be doing the c160 anytime soon. the c125 will get the attention now for the next week, maybe, i have a cart to fix and paint for my wife to tow around with the 1054 at kellys show, and i need to do some work on kents 875.....

i think my next one will be kents, i was going to keep it original, but he really likes this one so i think we will be doing this one together. it will be a normal pace redo though, i want him to have as much for his as i put into the 1057. will still be powdercoated though so wont be perfect, but it will be as good as we can do......

Martin

Wow cleaned up there is a nice tractor underneath! even some shiny paint!

don, the 'barn fresh' look was mostly gone by the time i took those first pics of it 'dirty'....

it spent the night outside in the back of my truck in the rain, i was too tired to unload and by the morning it was mostly as you see it in the first pics.

when i went to look at it, it was really hard to see what sort of condition the paint was in, as there was so much dirt all over it, but i could still tell how the tractor was over all, it was really hard to contain my excitement, i didnt want to make it look like i want going to walk away from this if i had too....

i couldnt be happier with this purchase, everything is nice and straight, not butchered, even the rigged up starter button was mounted using a present bolt, instead of drilling into the panel to mount.

and im continuing my tradition of buying them unrunning, the engine in this one runs without blowing any smoke and it sounds good.....

carb might need a kit though as it stumbled a little for the first hour running yesterday.

and the hydro is strong. the difference in top speed is very noticable over the 8 speeds.........

608KEB

Nice score. I was wondering how you freed up your tow valve?

608KEB

Is this your first automatic?

Martin

i got a good hold of it with vice grips and gently loosened it. it was just done up way too tight. this one is the screwdriver slot so i didnt want to ruin the slot trying too much with just a screwdriver.....

this is my 3rd hydro, all of them are sundstrands.

Lane Ranger

A very nice tractor you picked up Martin!

As I said I see a pole barn, garage extension or a shed coming in your near future!

Good luck with that C-160 -I saw a similar hydro model yesterday and I was very impressed with it.

Terry M

Martin, when are you going to build your next shop? :scratchead: your current place is getting too full!! Another thing!, do you have a permit for having that many horses in one barn??? :angry-tappingfoot: :laughing-rolling:

Wheel Horse Kid

Great looking C160 and attachments Martin!

MarkPalmer

corn was flying out of the old muffler when first turning it over.....

Looks like a fun project :)

Reminds me of the time I started up an old Wisconsin engine on a log splitter that was in a barn. First the nest came flying out of the muffler.... then the corn.....then the bunch of chipmunks...all in about 2 seconds!

-Mark-

jwkw07

any updates?

Martin

update....

Edited by Martin

km3h

Great find Martin. That is a good looking tractor. The deck looks like it is in good condition also. Now when are we going to see the restoration start. Actually, that looks like it would make a great worker instead of a garage queen. Of course we will leave that up to you.