Sign in to follow this  
Freddy357

1965 1075

Freddy357

1965 1075 with 10hp kohler! Hydrostatic drive!

Just trying to get an idea what it is worth.. I have had it over 2 years and I'm thinkin about letting it go.. No smoke and runs strong!

If anyone could help me out I would Appriciate it!

New here so not sure how to post a pic of it!

Thanks!

JackC

I believe 65 was the first year for the Hydrostatic drive which may add some collector interest to some.

Condition is very important.

Look at more reply options and the attach files function for picture posting.

I have not seen the mid 60's tractors going for high prices in the New England area.

There also seems to be a lot of nice tractors at reasonable prices for sale in Indiana.

Maybe $400 plus or minus depending on condition?

Freddy357

It could use paint and tires maybe but motor seems to be all original.. I use it to push snow in the winter and it gets the job done.. Hate to part with it. I had an old man tell me it was the first year for hydro and that they made the 1075 one year. He said it was rare!

Thanks for the help, if u come across anything else on it please let me know!

Thanks!

chdinct

It could use paint and tires maybe but motor seems to be all original.. I use it to push snow in the winter and it gets the job done.. Hate to part with it. I had an old man tell me it was the first year for hydro and that they made the 1075 one year. He said it was rare!

Thanks for the help, if u come across anything else on it please let me know!

Thanks!

I have a '67 1077 and was told or read somewhere that back then, the last number in the Model number was the Model year, so 1075 would have only been offered in 1965 and the 1077 in 1967. Here's a pic of mine (before I started to refinish it, which I haven't completed yet). Does it look like this?

post-1235-0-59921100-1340885656_thumb.jp

wheelhorse 1045

the 1075 was the first year of the hydro, i had a cple and there neat little tractors ,i sold my last one running for 150 but it depends on location

Freddy357

Mine looks almost like that except it doesn't have the floor board type for ur feet like yours does.

It just has the little foot rest no floor boards. But other then that it looks bout the same I think!

ol550

floor boards are an after thought (safety) and did not come on them

Freddy357

Oh ok.. Well I can't seem to figure out how to post a picture on here.. I'm doing all this from my phone. But yes I could see where the floor boards would be for safety. I kind of like the small foot rest. Give it that old feeling I guess.

Kelly

The 1075 is a 1965, it was the first year for the square hood body, first year for the hydro, the 1075 is a short frame tractor, and is the only year they put a big block Kohler in a short frame, the 1045, and 1055 are the stick shift version on the big block short frames, the 1075 is not rare, infact I would say it is fairly common I have 3 of them, and know of at least another dozen of them, as for price location and condition will be the factors there, going by your decription I'd say in the $300 range with the plow, pics will help.

and the 1077, above is a long frame tractor.

• Like 1

Freddy357

Thanks for the info! It helps! :)