Sign in to follow this  
rydogg

Toro zero turn

rydogg

I got this from the shop I work part time at to try on my yard and see how I like it the engine is a 25hp kohler command pro with 500 hours, it has a 60 inch deck this mows way faster and nicer than my old groundsmaster 52 the only complaint I have is that the controls are very sensitive but I have found a dampening kit that will take care of that problem. This thing opens up and is very user friendly I can service it from front to back in less than 1/2 hour without having to lay underneath it, the deck flips up for cleaning, blade removal and storage. I offered the shop $1,500 for it but was told I would get if for nothing more than cost which was $1,000 so I think I will be keeping it but will give it a good test drive before I make my final decision. If I decide I don't want it I am supposed craigslist it for $3,000 and keep half of the profit so it's a win win either way. I love working for a Toro dealer when I went to pick this up I also scored a pair of cast iron wheel horse rear wheel weights and a cab for FREE :dance:

If anyone has used one of these or knows any problems I should watch out for please let me know before I purchase it so the potential problems can be taken care of.

post-2337-0-81274200-1338176074_thumb.jp

post-2337-0-40694600-1338176087_thumb.jp

post-2337-0-99491600-1338176099_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Sparky

I dont know anything about the zero turn stuff other than they are on the expensive side compared to a regular 4 wheel tractor, but for $1000 and an option to sell and possible turn a small profit it if its not your cup of tea it seems like you cant go wrong.

I would take the offer.

Mike.....

AMC RULES

I can't imagine you would turn that offer down. :text-datsphatyo:

Yard looks like it mows really nice. :thumbs:

Jake Kuhn

Looks like a great zero turn. Sounds like either way you will get a good deal out of it. Jake

CRE1992

Hey that is a nice zero turn, and fyi that looks like the same 60 inch deck used on the 520...

bowtiebutler956

That's a good looking machine. You say you got some :wh: wheel weights, and a cab for free? :scared-eek: I wonder if my local Toro dealer is hiring. :ychain:

Matt :flags-texas:

rydogg

I thought I would advertise the z master on craigslist but I didn't really want it to go so I priced it higher than what the shop wanted and a day later it was gone :banghead: I was a little disappointed until I went to the shop to drop off the cash they set me up with this proline 120 and gave me a pocket full of cash :banana-tux: . Proline mows great and is an upgrade from the groundsmaster 52 that I was using before the z master I can't spin around like a zero turn but it still gets around the trees with ease and I can get a cab and snowblower attachement for it.

post-2337-0-96208300-1338861774_thumb.jp

post-2337-0-05319100-1338861789_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Ken B

It sounds like you work for some pretty decent people, that in its own is priceless.

• Like 1