Sign in to follow this  
Foozerush

Picked up my 2nd Horse (don't laugh).....

Foozerush

Well Darn that place called CL that we look at to find that one thing we have to have...... Found me a friend to keep the 416-8 company in the garage. Dont Laugh but I couldnt turn it down..... Solid... some wear... paint ok... tires hold air... runs but needs carb looked at. But hey why not... ITS A WHEEL HORSE!!!! 1334972257.jpg1334972459.jpg

So is this the smallest rear engine WH made?? Dont know what I'm gonna need it for... something to play with i suppose...

Martin

heres the pics...

1334972257.jpg

1334972459.jpg

1maidenfan

Well Darn that place called CL that we look at to find that one thing we have to have...... Found me a friend to keep the 416-8 company in the garage. Dont Laugh but I couldnt turn it down..... Solid... some wear... paint ok... tires hold air... runs but needs carb looked at. But hey why not... ITS A WHEEL HORSE!!!! 1334972257.jpg1334972459.jpg

So is this the smallest rear engine WH made?? Dont know what I'm gonna need it for... something to play with i suppose...

I will sale you a match to your 416-8. ( if interested)

Thanks.

brybrychrismer

It says to the 416 when i grow up i wanna be just like you.. :ychain:

RCTruckDaddy

I bought a clean 8-25 like that last fall to just resale this spring. Now my wife uses it to mow and she won't give it back.

bo dawg

It says to the 416 when i grow up i wanna be just like you.. :ychain:

You got a wheel Pony not a wheel horse. :razz:

• Like 2

Hydro

Feed it lots of GASS and maybe it will grow up! :dance:

• Like 1

Wheel Horse Kid

I used to have an 8-25 and they are great little mowers! The only reason why I sold it was because it took such a long time to mow the grass with it.

Steve B.

:wicked: I would love to pick up a small rider like that. The 42" on mine cuts the whole yard in about 25 minutes... not quite enough time to get into a second "pop". Smaller cut would equal more seat time.

smoreau

Hay! There's nothing wrong with that little mower! They cut GREAT and turn real sharp for trimming around trees. Smaller lot sizes, these little rear engine riders are the cats meow!! Some of us don't have large lawns and thats all we need to cut the grass. They do make nice stripes in the lawn also. My dads neighbor has one and he loves it!

• Like 1

Ken B

You just reminded me that I had one of these about 12 yrs. ago. They are a cute little bugger! I don't recall mine saying Toro on it?

KC9KAS

Isn't that cute....I didn't really laugh, but I did chuckle a little! Nice mower!

As long as it is a Wheel Horse and you saved it from death, it will be fine.

Foozerush

Got some carb cleaner and ran her for a few min and sprayed some down carb.... not much help.... running rich.... so i'll pull the carb off and give her a good cleaning. See if that helps. Thanks Martin for posting pics, dont know why it didnt post right.....1maidenfan yea it would be cool to have twins... but I think my next one is gonna be a black hood, then a round hood, then a shed to store them in!!!! Gonna try to post a few more pics of my toys... Thanks for the replys EVERYONE!!!!!! Fooze 1334972506.jpg1334972586.jpg1334972795.jpg

Martin

if you want to post them as a pic from photobucket, use the direct link instead of img. and paste that in the image field