can whlvr

seat for c160

can whlvr

so i cleaned the shop for the last few days and thought i should armor all my seat for my c160,its not the one i use as im saving it for the restore,thought id share the pics

010-4.jpg

• Like 2

Kelly

Looks good I have a few of them saved away.

Trouty56

Perfect Don!!

Hydro

Wow, that's a keeper!

AMC RULES

Nice little :wh: collectible right there. :thumbs:

pfrederi

That is a nice seat. I don't restore my horses to original condition but even a generic aftermarket seat is getting expensive. Irritates me that on the 310-8 I am working on I will spend more to buy a seat for it than I paid for the tractor and more than I paid for all the new seals, gaskets, battery and wire I needed to get her going. :banghead:

gwgdog66

Sweet!

546cowboy

I'll tell you those sets are getting really hard to find in that condition. The ones that I've seen lately (on you know where) have been pretty sorry and the prices have been ridiculous. Not long ago someone here was offering to recover some of these seats and I think I lost his email. He did a really nice job too.

speedyleedy

It's very great shape,looks like a nice place to rest your back side ! :laughing-rofl:

can whlvr

the only problem is i really dont want to sit on it a whole lot,im not a small guy and i worry it will rip or wear out,i know that its meant to be used but they are very hard to find

drax1374

Hi everyone,
Newbie here, located in Central Wisconsin.  I am restoring my Grandfather's C-120 and am in need of a seat or seat cover. Any place I can get one?

Wheel Horse1.jpg

Wheel Horse2.jpg

rmaynard

Lots of seat options for the C-120. It all depends on what you want. Used ones pop up on eBay quite frequently. A mid-back seat similar to the original Wheel Horse seat is available from Northern Tool (Michigan Seat V-3500), and many other options from Tractor Supply to who know where. The only thing you need to find is a seat with the 7-1/2" x 7" bolt hole pattern on the base.

And I forgot, I have this sitting on my shelf waiting for the right tractor to put it on, or someone with deep pockets to take it off my hands.

seat_3P1.thumb.jpg.88bcd13b3844a1af22dff

Edited by rmaynard

squonk

Comfort Comfort Comfort. I spend $100 on these seats and don't regret doing it either! :)314_package_018.thumb.JPG.0a06b8eea3090f+

DSCF0764.thumb.JPG.e7f1e26329764902fa47e++

charlie_2_c160_003.thumb.JPG.551adddf33c

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It
I like the wheel stud kit on your C160 Mike :)

squonk

7/16' fine bolts and some Chevy lug nuts! :)

• Like 1

elliot ness

Nice seat, Very nice.:text-goodpost: