Sign in to follow this  
droptopcop

rj35 half steering wheel

droptopcop

marvairplane has a post on here about his straight from the horses mouth wheelhorse book that he has on ebay item no.320827016199, so i look it up and on the front page is a rj with a half steering wheel, check this pic out this half wheel been on mine since i owned it and i just figured someone replaced it long ago? now i'm not sure. . bob.

post-5718-0-74989900-1326160061_thumb.jp

AMC RULES

That is pretty unique, never seen one like that before. :scratchead:

Sparky

Yep, that's a first for me as well. Don't remember it in the book either.

I'll have to dig it out and have a look-see.

Mike.........

stevebo

I think yours is aftermarket and the one in the book is from an rj25 which looks a bit different too. If you are looking for a replacement for yours you may want to reach out to Charlies250. I think he did a casting for a few.

WHRNaddict

Heres a ad clip for the RJ25 & 35 with the 1/2 steering wheel, I thought it to be a prototype pic, also note the Schnacke recoil on the Briggs. I'll be posting more pic's of my RJ25 clone with a 1/2 wheel when it stops raining.

30_1_b.jpg

droptopcop

i showed a pic of this wheel to joe papke he's been around these a long time and never seen one like this, but when i looked at the cover of that book i just had to post a pic thinking maybe someone seen one like this, the wheel most likely came off an amusement ride or something, i have an original round wheel on the tractor now i'll just hang that half one back on the wall for now. thanks for the replys. bob.