Sign in to follow this  
perry

5 more simplicitys

perry

picked up another 5.

2 allis chalmers & 3 simplicity's. the allis's look complete and ill try and get running. the other one's look like there gonna be parts tractors.

allisB10001-1.jpg

allisB10002-1.jpg

allisB10011.jpg

allisB10012-1.jpg

T-Mo

Perry,

How many Simplicities do you have now? It seems like every week or two you're bringing a couple home. :whistle: That one Allis looks pretty decent.

perry

Perry,

How many Simplicities do you have now? It seems like every week or two you're bringing a couple home. :WRS: That one Allis looks pretty decent.

lets see, im up to 12 of them now. but a few of these wont stick around here long.

i had a wheel horse C-161 lined up last nite for pickup, but the guy called and cancelled out on me :whistle: . i knew i should have went straight over there, but i had this load of 5 to get far away from me first.

TT

Nice haul, Perry! :whistle:

There's a 608 just like that one sitting on my sister's back porch, and I had a newer 608 that looked like that 611 in the first picture.

Too bad you missed the 161 though. :WRS:

Nick

5 in one day. :WRS: Dont know the model but I kind of like the headlight setup on the next to last picture. Keep finding them like that and you will need a larger trailer. :whistle:

perry

5 in one day. :D Dont know the model but I kind of like the headlight setup on the next to last picture. Keep finding them like that and you will need a larger trailer. :whistle:

too bad i sold my bigger truck :D . so i am stuck with the little S-10 4cyl and the small trailer.

i hauled just a little over a ton to the scrap yard today with it and thats about all i want to give'er. the engine has 225,000 miles {the truck has 85,000}on it and it still scoots me around gettin 28 mpg :WRS: . i have a spare engine waiting on the stand for when this one go's.

wse100

I have a simplicity just like that one, Except mine is an 11 horse. It looks the same though!

nice haul

perry

Nice haul, Perry! :WRS:

There's a 608 just like that one sitting on my sister's back porch, and I had a newer 608 that looked like that 611 in the first picture.

Too bad you missed the 161 though. :D

this little allis has some custom wheelie bars for ya :D .....:whistle:

homelite010.jpg

TT

Geesh!

They are HUGE! :WRS:

It's a wonder the front wheels aren't already off the ground. :whistle: