Sign in to follow this  
dave24

Allis chalmers b10 in great shape

dave24

This is a late Allis chalmers b10 in awsome condition. It is nearly 100% original. The only bad spot is the bottom of the mower deck is a little messed up. So, i was just wondering what you guys thought this tractor was worth.

383823_315208915174016_100000547296980_1196645_1922238862_n.jpg

Kelly

I realy have no idea, probably like a WH in the $300 range, I'd like to have one of them someday, to add to my collection.

69DEZ

In my neck of the woods, 500 to 800 dollars. Turn key of course.

Ken B

I have a very nice one as well. The B10's in this shape are well sought after. Is your seat original or a repop? The seat looks mint and if it is there is 150 bucks right there. They cut grass wicked nice, better than any Horse that I have owned. I would agree anywhere from 450-800.00 depending on how well it runs, no smoke etc. and of course location. Yours would pop even more with a correct color repaint of the rims.

dave24

Is your seat original or a repop? The seat looks mint and if it is there is 150 bucks right there

the seat is original and almost mint, the right arm rest has a part where its seporating

jay in nc

i have one in that or better condition. i used to plow snow w. it when i was a teenager. the po. called me up & i went to tidiute pa. 800 miles one way to get it. paid $300 prob. worth $800. not for sale at $ 2000 cant sell memorys