Sign in to follow this  
moose76

1969 Gt-14

moose76

I got this 1969 GT-14 from a member and have been working on getting it running. I put a K301 in it for now, wired it up and drove it around a little today. I still need to find a drive belt guard or I might make one if someone could give the dimensions. I plan on tearing it back down and restoring it this spring. I think I'm addicted!

gt141.jpg

Christractors025.jpg

Christractors035.jpg

can whlvr

nice job bring one back from a parts machine to a worker

tmix

I like it :dunno: tmix

hounddoghundzsa

In my opinion, the GT14 is a great all around versitile tractor. I think you will be happy when you get it all back together again. Congrats on the purchase! Check with John A.K.A Brrly on R.S. - he might have some extra parts laying around. :dunno:

Pollack Pete

Love those GT-14's.I've got 4 or 5 of them.Only a couple run.....so far.....I like the hydro trans and the hydro lift.Also like the bigger tires.Whats the other tractor with the plow in your pics?That looks cool too.

moose76

Thanks, I think I'm gonna enjoy the Gt-14, it's gonna be my plow tractor, The other one in the picture is a all original 1985 312-8, It's my grass cutter. It was well maintained by it's PO. My uncle has a snowblower he's gonna give me for it so thats what it's new job will be.

Ole MN

Heres the parts you need to add a 3PT Also need lift valve, ram and hoses, http://s852.photobucket.com/albums/ab81 ... tparts.jpg

sorry if pics didn't post tried all morn to figure it out, also hace pics of a 3pt with ram in back, (not mine) and a 3pt with a tiller set up.

moose76

Ole Mn, Thats a great looking tractor, it deffinately gives me ideas what i wanna do. thanks for posting the pics.

tgranthamfd

here ya go.

3ptparts.jpg

3ptt.jpg

3pt.jpg

S7300468-1.jpg

hounddoghundzsa

here ya go.

3ptparts.jpg

3ptt.jpg

3pt.jpg

S7300468-1.jpg

That's a nice looking GT bud! Eventually thats what I want to do to mine! (One piece at a time!)

Did you make those lift links and the wheelweights? Those are the two things I'm trying to find for mine right now. Hopefully, a front end loader in the spring - providing I can convince the Wifey! :dunno:

boatman

Good looking gt-14, that is agreat tractor. I have a 1969 gt-14 with FEL and three pt and I

love it. Looking forward to pics when you get it finished.

Ole MN

Actually the wheel wieght came with the tractor when i bought it. the look like some kind of boiler cover or something. Their about 1" thick and weigh about 40lbs. I also have a set of weight behind those and filled tires.

I suppose they each tire comes in at about 200lbs ea.

This nice looking 3pt is not mine I believe i got it from here. i was trying to change my ram around like this. Had troubles finding #5 fittings that would work.

post-1858-0-15936100-1322616066_thumb.jp

post-1858-0-91342200-1322616391_thumb.jp

meadowfield

I'm looking for the dimensions of the lower link arms if anyone can help me?

Also looking for a used implement valve too?

thanks

mark

lowerlinkarm.jpg

hounddoghundzsa

here ya go.

3ptparts.jpg

3ptt.jpg

3pt.jpg

S7300468-1.jpg

Where did you get those hoses and fittings?

refracman

here are the measurements its made from 1/2 x 2 stock. I have made these in the past. you'll need a 2" hole saw to cut for the trunions and they are available form Tractor supply for $10. My measurements are from the cut for the trunions.They are 2" in dia. with a 5/8 hole and the lift link hole is 3/4

and some pics to go with

lowerlinkarm.jpg

070.jpg

074.jpg

meadowfield

excellent !!!! many thanks for this - I have the bar, just need the trunions !

mark