Sign in to follow this  
Rideawaysenior

Western Massachusetts Tractor Pull

Rideawaysenior

To all the people who are near Western, MA. There is going to be a tractor pull at Dufresne Park in Granby MA Tomorrow.(yeah I know very short notice :WRS: In years past, this pull has been sponsored by the Western MA tractor Pullers Association. This year they decided no to do it with very short notice :D . So to keep with the tradition of Charter Days in Granby, myself and my friend Mike Martel are sponsoring the event and running it as well. All types of lawn and garden tractors are invited as well as farm equipment. We have stone boats to accomodate all sizes of tractors. :whistle:

This is a fun pull so all we ask is that you operate safely. I know its fathers day and all but come along for the fun. If you have any questions on how to get there or questions about what you can bring as far as tractors, send me a message or call the house @ 413-xxx-xxxx. Hope to see a few of you there.

Jack

Rideawaysenior

There will be plenty of Wheel Horse machines there on display, and one pulling. Anyone wanna see what a C 121 8 speed can do to 5,000lbs of concrete block? Comon by and see.

nylyon

Jack, I removed your phone number as this board is open to the world and I didn't think you wanted calls from potential JD owners :whistle: If you really want your phone number in the post, feel free to edit the post again.

I am also moving this to the shows area.

Rideawaysenior

Karl,

No problem with the move of the ad. I should have looked a bit harder to find the appropriate place. As far as the number, that is my business line so id didn't matter if some JD guys called. I have one my self. a 1946 B. LOL See you in PA.