Sign in to follow this  
Pollack Pete

The Devil Made Me Do It

Pollack Pete

Well,when people know you're a Wheel Horse collector,they call you when one is available.This guy called me the other day and tells me his 80 something year old neighbor died a few months ago.He said the old fella had some Wheel Horse stuff.I took the 10 mile ride to look.I came home with this Electro 12,a fairly nice 42 in SD deck and a rotted 36 in deck.Also a real nice mid mount grader blade.All for 300 bucks.He also asked me if I wanted a 12 horse Magnum engine for free.Of course I took it.The tractor runs real nice.No issues except a screwed up ignition switch.Someone put a starter button on it.Anybody know what switch goes on this tractor?It has electronic ignition.Oh yeah,I also got the manuals for the tractor,42 in deck,grader blade,and a Kohler engine manual.Also the original bill of sale for the tractor.1400 some dollars.

P8010549.jpg

P8010548.jpg

stevasaurus

Looks like you got a very good deal Pete. Those hub caps might clean up real good...tractor looks great. :woohoo:

Arndts small engine repair

Hi nice find! :woohoo: :D

Calebintn

Nice haul, these little tractors are addictive

Retired Wrencher

:woohoo: :D:ROTF: Pete Nice find those Moons if cleaned up may bring you $125 or more. so there is 1/2. enjoy the tractor and the ride. Gary B...............

JimD

Heck of a deal! :woohoo:

littleredrider

If you want to get rid of that worthless mid mount plow, I can come up and get it off yours hands.....:woohoo:

corn53

Atta boy Pete!!!! :woohoo:

Irv

I don't know the # of the correct ign. switch, but be sure you have the correct one or you will burn up the coil and/or the trigger switch and they are expensive. Nice machine!

71 auto

Good deal! Great looking tractor. would ya be willing to sell parts off the rotted 36" deck? I am looking for the front/middle Double pulley. Mine has the double "D" spindles. Thanks.