Sign in to follow this  
HankB

It was good to have an emergency generator today

dkopp

There is also a box on the market that houses your meter and has the interlock and a plug for your generator. My folks have one but I forget the brand of the box. Very easy setup with that type they have. You can't even plug your generator up unless you disconnect the mains first. Very fool proof.

rexman72

There is also a box on the market that houses your meter and has the interlock and a plug for your generator. My folks have one but I forget the brand of the box. Very easy setup with that type they have. You can't even plug your generator up unless you disconnect the mains first. Very fool proof.

i bet its a square D brand

dkopp

i bet its a square D brand

Was back home this weekend and checked it out. It's not a Square D brand, it's a box made by Millbank. I forgot to check the exact model but you can go to their website and check out their line of products.

http://www.milbankmfg.com/index.asp