Sign in to follow this  
CHARGER9AUTO

Wheel Horse Dealers

CHARGER9AUTO

I buy my replacement Wheel Horse parts from FRED'S POWER EQUIPMENT in Three Rivers Palmer MA he's an authorized TORO / WHEEL HORSE dealer I picked a '71 Raider 10 6-Speed with the HH-100 Tecumseh for $200.00 he has it in his storage shed that someone traded in for a new tractor . I'd sold the engine at the show the tractor is parked out back with other parts Horses if anyone is looking for a '74 C-100 8-Speed he has one for sale he's asking $400.00 there is something wrong with the transmission . Ben....

T-Mo

I have two Toro/WH dealers that I can use, one is about 20 miles south of me, Farm Equipment Sales, and the other about 30 miles north of me, Mueller Motors/Osons, Inc. I rather use the one to the north, Mueller Motors. They're more of a mom and pop dealership, still with the Wheel Horse Lawn and Garden Tractors sign on the building. The one to the south of me, Farm Equipment Sales mainly deal in farm tractors as they are the Kubota and New Holland dealer in the area and also sell Dixie Chopper, Toro, and a few other brands. I haven't really used them because I like Mueller Motors. They (Mueller Motors) have a nice '58 WH in their dealership with the sign "Not For Sale" in front of it. That and the fact that the Wheel Horse sign is still on the building is a good indicator for me. Nice people and very disappointed that Toro is killing the WH name.

CHARGER9AUTO

I know theres one Toro / Wheel Horse dealer up in Amherst MA Boyden & Perron he over charges when you buy parts plus you'll can't walk around the yard looking at older Wheel Horses without him being their they are afraid someone might steal a carburetor or anything off a parts tractor . Ben....

willy victor

I get my WH parts from Terpstras in Griffth,In.

Willy