Sign in to follow this  
squonk

Wheel Horse Attachments???

squonk

Picked up a couple things at an old :thumbs: collector today. He didn't have much info on either one of these. I don't see anything on them identification wise. Can any one tell if these are genuine :thumbs: or just some aftermarket garden tractor stuff. First up is a single bottom plow. Looks like 8"

DSCF0864.jpg

DSCF0863.jpg

Next up is a pull behind drag. He called it a de-thatcher

DSCF0865.jpg

DSCF0866.jpg

I'd like to hook up the plow to my 704 for shows. Don't know what I'll use the drag for yet. :thumbs:

Kelly

I made a drag thing like that out of old conveyor belt, looks like the same stuff, I used it to level soil just before planting grass seed, it's just like they use at baseball fields to smooth out the dirt, around the diamond.

id like to buy one or make one.... do you guys know how much they cost? how hard they are to make? i live ona gravel road that has reallly bad pot holes that come back every month you fill them and that would make it much easier and faster,

squonk

id like to buy one or make one.... do you guys know how much they cost? how hard they are to make? i live ona gravel road that has reallly bad pot holes that come back every month you fill them and that would make it much easier and faster,

Where are you located? I may be interested in selling it. This thing is heavy duty. It all rolls up and sets into those two spikes that stick up. It' gets pretty compact for storage.

Kelly

I have a friendly scrap yard I deal with and bought all the supplies to make mine for $25 I just had to cut and fit and weld, took about a hour, mine is 6' wide and 5' long.

darlington, IN but i dont have cash right now, i bring in the cash in the summer

joedavis

I use an old bedspring for a drag and it works real good and I am in the darlington In. area also