wh500special

Does your WH collection have a theme?

ericj

ONANS

eric j

WH4FUN

My would be a tractor for the year I was born along with my wife and kids. I have that, now anniversary years like a GT2500 and the 2006 Classic I have. Just 2 more left for that I think. Then tractors that have low numbers made. Like a 520 8 speed or 84 C195 then I guess it would just having a few around! 

wingrider

Well out of the 20 WH tractors I own, there are only 5 that I use regularly.

I kind of like tractors that don't have a lot of switches to keep running

so most are 60s and 70s models. The ones I use the most are 1067, 2 Raider 10s

a C120, and a C160.

I also have 3 WH snow blowers, 5 snow plows, 2 WH grader blades, 6 or 7 mower decks,

2 WH tub carts, 1 rectangular cart, I even have a Bachtold Fence row cutter that mounts

to the regular attach a matic.

I'm also still looking everyday for more each day, I think the best part of all this is

the hunt. Then bring it home to live with all its relatives in my garage.

• Like 1

rmaynard

First WH was a B-100. Second was a B-100. Third was a B-100. So I thought that after the third B-100 I had a theme going, but then it all changed. The next ones were a Commando 8 and a 701. They were the WHCC show featured tractors for 2012 and 2013. So I thought I would change my collecting theme to whatever the WHCC feature was, but 2014 was a 1973 no-name model. Didn't get one of those. So now I'm back to no theme.

I think I like that better. No pressure.

Tankman

My Wheel Horse collection really doesn't have a theme, but my garage has a theme....CHAOS!

Welcome to the CHAOS CLUB!  

Isn't easy stackin' up four or five dozer blades! Try building a pile of half-dozen 48" SD decks.

Wonder why we need so many of these Horsey whatchamacallits?   :laughing-rofl:

All are in favor of larger garages, shops, barns! Wheel Horse Nuts are Nuts! Me too!

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It

My collection theme became the 300/400 series tractors with the occasional Black Hood thrown in for fun. Kohlers only, K engines or Magnums. Most everything interchanges, including implements. I've purchased enough of them to insure that I will never have to settle for a box store piece of junk or any tractor approved by the EPA. And I can mow in reverse if I want to!

• Like 1

Geno

Welcome to the CHAOS CLUB!  

Isn't easy stackin' up four or five dozer blades! Try building a pile of half-dozen 48" SD decks.

You oughtta try 18 blades and 28 decks.  :laughing-rolling:  Got 3 more blades and 11 more decks amoungst other things coming this week.  :eusa-doh:

KyBlue

You oughtta try 18 blades and 28 decks. :laughing-rolling: Got 3 more blades and 11 more decks amoungst other things coming this week. :eusa-doh:

Okay now you're just showing off... Lmao

• Like 1

Geno

Bought some more stuff last night, gotta go pick it up around 3:30 today just down the road.  I gotta continue my World Domination Theme!   :laughing-rolling: