Sign in to follow this  
perry

is this wheel horse ????

perry

does this look like a wheel horse electric pto clutch ?. its mounted on a k301. and the other one i have no clue what the heck it even is :thumbs: .

tractors2008014.jpg

tractors2008015.jpg

tractors2008016.jpg

tractors2008018.jpg

CasualObserver

I don't think that looks like WH to me. I don't think I've ever seen one with a smooth face like that. But I'm no expert on them. I've only seen a couple in real life, and some pictures. I don't have one, so I've never paid too much attention. And that other thing... well I know what it is....a mistake! Could be a very ouchy mistake! Maybe they were trying to get the pulley loose from the crank and didn't realize there's a key? ??? :thumbs: :thumbs:

TT

The first one definitely isn't WH. (They have more room behind them for the tractor drive pulley.)

The second apparatus looks likes some kind of cone clutch, but I'm not sure why the long bolts are screwed into it. :thumbs:

Rollerman

I can't help you Perry other than does the 1st one ring too?

The second one is obviously a hub from a Roman chariot? :thumbs:

Kelly

Perry your right that one is weird, and if the engine was running WOW that could leave a mark :thumbs: Can you get it off? or not tried?

charger10us

The elect. clutch I think is Massy Fergussion.. The other thing,,well I think that it's somebody's way of getten someone hurt!!!! Other that that I think you got a nice find,& that close to the house is even better.. It seems all the ones that I find, I have to drive out of state (mosty Pa.).. But thats o.k....

hoosier

Ford / Jacobsen electric clutch.

Rideawaysenior

The second clutch it actuially stationary if it comes from a CASE those screws are loose but when fixed to the tractor frame, they stay still. It appears to be similar to the one on a CASE 210 I have. I'll bet you that is what it is from.

perry

thanks guys, ill see what i can find on massy & case