Sign in to follow this  
WH nut

Joes Out door Power

WH nut

Has anyone had problems buying from this guy on Ebay. I did not recieve and item I had bought so I sent an email asking if there was a problem with shipping. The reply I got back wasnt very friendly, but he sent me the tracking number. I found the item. It was delieverd but was delievered to my front door which I dont use, and had blown off next to the porch so I didnt see it. I emailed him back and let him know I had found and and thanked him. So then he blocks from buying from him.

Raider12

WOW, I really surprised. I have always had a good experince dealing with him. You might want to call and talk with him?

WH nut

I have bought a ton of stuff from him and its always been positive. I did send him an email

rmaynard

I have only had email conversations with them to inquire about something. they were short with me, but not rude. There must be some kind of misunderstanding. They may have interpreted your "tone" as being rude. :omg: My wife tells me that I am rude to people, but I don't see it. :D Maybe I am and don't realize it.

I would email them again and apologize for any misunderstanding. After all, it is not their fault that the delivery person left the package where they did. They held up their end of the deal by shipping what you bought.

Sometimes it is better to eat humble pie than to not eat at all.

Bob

WH nut

I have, but no reply, not a real problem I have found another play to buy, and I dont have to wait on ebay. I can just call and get it

wheelhorsec85

ive never had a problem with them at all . :omg: . ive never emailed or asked questions , so i dont no that end of the deal . but ive always gotten my items , and very happy with them . :D

Kelly

I've been there in person a few times super guy, very nice set up, runs like a swiss clock, can't imagine why he would block you, I've had a couple problems and he took very good care of me.

sorekiwi

I've had nothing but great service from him too.

Lane Ranger

I have been to Joe's in Marlette. Michigan and I have purchased off of Ebay. I think he does a super job.

The issue you are raining is about shipping it sounds like. Did you give specific instructions on how to ship? I would write Joe an email message and explain why you were disastisfied.

rickv1957

Purchased a lot of things from Joe,he has done me well,Rick

wheelhorse551

I've bought an ignition coil from him and had no problems.

Operator

The same good words from me for Joes! I've had luck e-mailin Joe himself in the later evenings, maybe you just got in on a very busy time or a bad mood computer jockey that works for him. :omg:

Kelly and Lane Ranger can you tell us what kind of place he has? Two car garage or big bldg? I'm interested in his operation, and I've ask Joe too, slids around the question.

Randy

The Toolman

They diddn't return 2 different calls where I left a message wanting kohler parts. On the ebay web page it says they would....

Gene_S

I've had nothin but good service from Joe's too. I've called and checked on things with no problem. You must of got on his last nerve that day for some reason.

boatman

:D :omg:

I have always recieved things from joe's in good time

and been well pleased with items. No problems at all.

Ole MN

no never a problem

d180man

WOW, I really surprised. I have always had a good experince dealing with him. You might want to call and talk with him?

HI us to i am really surprised too! we have got stuff from him and i have talk to joe and the ones that help him !! and they all have been very nice !!! :omg: dont know what to say ? :D :D

Butch

I have never had a problem with them. I've dealt with them through Ebay and their website. They've responded to my emails without a problem.

Butch

S. Jersey

mowerman1193

A while back on a different tractor message board there was a guy that had this exact same problem..Turned out to be the buyer was not posting the whole story and was very rude to Joe..Also thought it was quite funny that Joe was a member of the site and copied and pasted the whole email conversation on his post and let everyone read the story, LOL Made the guy posting bad about him look like a you know what, LOL

I have bought from Joe a few times with no problems at all..And from what I have seen / heard from others is he is a super guy to deal with..However I have heard of him blocking buyers if they are rude when he has done no wrong..

I am in no way trying to say you was in the wrong..Maybe he was in the wrong maybe just a lack of communication...But working with 100's of people on a daily basis on the phone and through the internet can be a challenge at times..I used to sell parts online and sometimes people will email the dumbest questions that if they would just read the ad they would get their answer..It really gets annoying if you get to selling hundreds of items at the same time and you get several hundred emails worth of stupidity..Not trying to make an excuse for him or you because I don't know the whole story..But I do know that I and a lot of people I know have had good service from Joe..

Kevin

WH854

Never had a problem with Joe :omg:

Chas

jpmcleod

Davoman is another nice guy to deal with. I like his service. I don't know who Joe is!.

I worked with one of the nicest guy in the world on the police department years ago. He could say the same thing to someone as I would have said but the way he would say it would piss them off. He never ment to be gruff, it was just his way of speaking. After getting to know him, you could not ask for a better friend. he was an o,k guy. I hope Joe gives you a chance to get back on track.

FarmerJim

Just my .02 Fellas

I've bought many parts from him and could not have asked for better transactions

He has actually been easier to do business with than some of my local dealers

Duff

I've bought a slew of parts from Joe with no problems, and when I've contacted him with a question the answer has always been prompt, accurate and cheerful. Randy (Operator) may have hit it - there could have been someone else on email duty that day who had an attitude problem....... :D

Duff :omg:

JimD

A while back on a different tractor message board there was a guy that had this exact same problem..Turned out to be the buyer was not posting the whole story and was very rude to Joe..Also thought it was quite funny that Joe was a member of the site and copied and pasted the whole email conversation on his post and let everyone read the story, LOL Made the guy posting bad about him look like a you know what, LOL

I read that thread also. It appeared that the buyer in question tried to outright run a scam on Joe. I can see why he would block that individual, but to block someone for an incident as minor as this one seems a bit harsh.

That being said, I wonder if he'll post about this transaction there too. I can see putting the word out to other sellers about a scammer, but to do it on an open forum and give the user name put me off a little. I will buy from Joe again, but i hope he does away with the "Story of the Week", it could harm his business in the long run. Just my opinion, yours may vary.... :omg:

Irv

I've had nothing but great service from Joe-accurate descriptions, fair shipping costs, fast shipping and good communication.