Sign in to follow this  
Wheelbearing

Tractor seats

Wheelbearing

Ok guys,

I did a search and could find many threads on where to buy tractor seats.

And which ones were preferred. Meaning closed to stock. Idealy I'd like to have a steal structure with a thinner coushing. I bought one off of Northern tool and its not really what I want Very thick. to narrow...feels like I'm sitting on a upside down V.

rmaynard

I've parked my big ole butt in a Michigan Seat V-3500 for the last 10 years. Depending on the model, Michigan Seat was the OEM for Wheel Horse seats with the logo embossed in the back rest. Unfortunately, there are not many to choose from any longer, and the mid-back (V-3500) is the closest thing I can find for my B-100.

Here is a picture of an old Michigan Seat:

0c8e3964.jpg

And here is a new Michigan Seat V-3500 from Northern Tool:

6f142cc3.gif

Bob

rickv1957

You can also go to ebay and do a search on lawn and garden seats to get an idea of what is outhere,Rick

Wheelbearing

I'm Looking for a High back seat.

Lane Ranger

I was in Rural King in Terre Haute on Saturday and saw that Arnold is now supplying more of their high back seats with the drain holes and great contour of the cushion and vinyl cover. A very nice seat . I think they were $69.00.

Arnold seats were all over the Lowes for a while but I have not seen them available until Saturday. Amazon.com also use to list them.

Here is another universal high back seat from Iowa Seat online at Rural King:

http://www.ruralking.com/seat-mower-hi-back-universal.html

mavfreak

I went to trator supply and bought mine. I tryed everyone they sold. People was looking at me funny cuase I had them all lined up on floor parking my but in them till I found one I liked. It looks nothing like a wheel horse seat but I wanted comfort. I don't have a real good picture but here is what I got

The seat my grandfather had on this was out of a old mack truck. It was neat wide and high couldn't even trun to look behind you. It was as wide as the rear fender

Attached Image

post-70-1268153688.jpg

allredman

would the v 3500 fit a commando 800. i need one bad. thank you jim :omg:

rmaynard

What is the bolt hole pattern?

V-3500 has multiple bolt holes which include the standard WH pattern of 7" x 7-1/2".

Bob

C-Series14

Wish they (Michigan Seat) still made the older style high back seat. Got my last ones at NT but they have since changed the style...You can see what I mean by looking in the gallery at mine.

rickv1957

Bob,what does that v3500 sell for?, :omg: Rick