Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

Need info on blower

Kelly

I found a snow blower but can't find out what models it fits, I went to toro part no look up and found out it's a 1992 42" blower but not what it fits, the pictures I have of it don't show the back very clear, and the toro IPL don't help model no. 06-42ss01 Thanks guys

Sparky

Looks like its for the verticle shaft machines after looking at the parts drawings TORO gives. I have no idea which ones tho, sorry.

Mike.........

Kelly

I studied them better my guess is a vert blower also with the two pulleys, but looks like I might be able to convert it to fit my 520, I need to try to compair part no.

porkchop

I had one for a vertical shaft horse. It had a small gear box and I think 2 pulleys that mounted under the tractor if i remember right.

Wfburton159

I had one for a vertical shaft mower with the gearbox and it spun the auger backwards if hooked up to a horizontal shaft. Just something to keep in mind.

Kelly

the auger is the same part no. so if I can get it for a good price I will tear apart a old blower( I have 2 parts blowers) to get the parts needed to convert it over.

TT

I found a snow blower but can't find out what models it fits.

244-5 / 244-H B)